Fao Remi

W

Warriorgimp

hehe u sure are fast to suicide even that u hade atleast 2 more stealthers next to u and we where only 2 :)

F

froler-mid

i was solo.

a <pain> member that TS is never solo.

:rolleyes:

W

Warriorgimp

ahhh soon i can start to solo alot as everyone will run from me :)

K

knoll

awww poor albs i feel so bad :(((

NOT J/K im having the time of my life ganking the shit out of uber infiltrators u brought this on your selfs whining about owerpowered SB's guess 1 owerpowered SB is easier to handle then 6 gimps ?

F

froler-mid

there are many good sbs out there, dunno how pain sbs can suck soo much....
:kissit:

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by knoll
awww poor albs i feel so bad :(((

NOT J/K im having the time of my life ganking the shit out of uber infiltrators u brought this on your selfs whining about owerpowered SB's guess 1 owerpowered SB is easier to handle then 6 gimps ?

So what your saying is that with your 1337 skills, skills = 4-5mates, your evil masterplan is to ruin the game for people whom you can't win agaist cos you don't have Double Frost anymore?

Twat :great:

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by froler-mid
there are many good sbs out there, dunno how pain sbs can suck soo much....
:kissit:

My thought exactly

W

Warriorgimp

nah we dont suck its just that u are overpowerd thats all :)
befor u talk about sb try to play one after u played that fotm inf
then u see how bad it is

K

knoll

first of all i play the game so im having fun and a good time if that is ganking all the time ruining it for u infs to bad :Þ

and u know INF owns SB

if there where a way to stay away from infs but its impossible they are all over the place hence only 1 solution left zerg

F

froler-mid

cba too wajn on u gimps again.

u suck. period :m00:

K

knoll

ye well wajn on about the zerg u l337 inf it aint gonna stop

A

Aybabtu

first of all i play the game so im having fun and a good time if that is ganking all the time ruining it for u infs to bad :Þ

and u know INF owns SB

if there where a way to stay away from infs but its impossible they are all over the place hence only 1 solution left zerg

Newsflash kiddo, infils hasn't changed only thing that has is your dmg output when useing Left Axe, now listen up and listen good. You have other weapon types to spec in, use them!......

I know, next whine: 2.5X lvl vs 2.2X lvl

K

knoll

like 44 Axe, 44 crit, 21 la the specc i got ??

or what u mean with weapontypes like u got slash/thrust and we got slash/slash??

zerg for the win

F

froler-mid

or what u mean with weapontypes like u got slash/thrust and we got slash/slash??

zerg for the win

QQ

A

Aybabtu

zerg for the win

I mean Axe/Sword...........

Thrust do fuck all dmg and only Dragon Fang is reason why many people spec it

W

witte-

zerg for the win

we only specc thrust for df .. the rest of the styles in thrust line just simply sux

boost df imo

W

Warriorgimp

hmm if thrust dose that bad dmg how come some inf dose more dmg then me with a 2h spear and a very good spear
eh u albs are more full of shit then all the sewars in all the world
sad part u all know that :)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Warriorgimp
hmm if thrust dose that bad dmg how come some inf dose more dmg then me with a 2h spear and a very good spear

:eek7:

What a load of crap!

F

froler-mid

its cos your a frikkin gimp, k. :m00:

A

Aybabtu

just a crazy thought, did he stand right infront of you while being stealthed when you too that hit? and was it a thrust style?

K

knoll

Zerg Zerg Zerg Zerg zerg zerg them albs zerg zerg zerg zerg them to hell.

G

grimster

Zerg Zerg Zerg Zerg zerg zerg them albs zerg zerg zerg zerg them to hell.

Ommmpa Ommmpa Remi har en fin Rumpa! Ommmpa Ooompa Honom ska vi Pumpa! Oooompa Ommmpa!

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by Aybabtu
just a crazy thought, did he stand right infront of you while being stealthed when you too that hit? and was it a thrust style?
lolol

"yeah he was stood stealthed infront of me, then he hits me for like 600dmg with his anytime thrust style!!11111, then he does his dragonfang on me with his fucking 7 second stun!!!111"

G

grimster

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
lolol

"yeah he was stood stealthed infront of me, then he hits me for like 600dmg with his anytime thrust style!!11111, then he does his dragonfang on me with his fucking 7 second stun!!!111"

The DF is 9 Sec my dear NS! Nerf Savages!!!1

?

K

knoll

worst thing u actually can do is to try and hit a inf better to stand there and let him hit u while your buddys hit him 1000 times

S

saltymcpepper

havent you retards from pain realised, theres more infils in emain than you, if you make them start zerging your all fucked.
then emain sucks for everyone
idiots

G

grimster

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
havent you retards from pain realised, theres more infils in emain than you, if you make them start zerging your all fucked.
then emain sucks for everyone
idiots

Start zerging?

Where have you been? crawled up in some chanters ass as his rear end focus procc?

Go back to odins or wherever ya been.

Users who are viewing this thread