FAO Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethul

FH is my second home
stealing from aluv is right, since he is a ginger cu*t

but saying 5p isnt cheap? rofl get real, wish they where that cheap in alb and afaik they have been able to farm dragon with 1 fg longer than everyone else?
checked cm and in alb full stone seem to be 10-12plat atm

ps. gunnerr is a ginger cu*t to :fluffle:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
PJS said:
I shouldnt be too concerned about what certain members of Vengeance thinks of you. None of em will be winning any courtesy contests any time soon.

nice little crusade you're on ;x

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
oh, and 1 last thing, do u really think i would be here making qq threads if they had died and we finished the mob? its a diffrent story if some1 steals it and dies, thats just funny :)

Missing my point slightly.

What i was trying to convey was that Rage acted superbly, adherant to the CoC and with great patience to a situation where the right to pull an artifact mob was in question (in the case of Healers Embrace mob).

I made no comment on your experience with this guild (im in no position to do so as i was'nt there) and you are entitled to post what you wish.

I was simply pointing out that this guild isnt entirely without honour or compassion for their realm-mates by presenting an example countrary to the one you posted as an example in their defence.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
my opinion: You can not camp a mob, that is unfair.. BUT if 2 sets of people are at the mob at the time it spawns, join sides and work together and lotto at the end, i camp zahur alot but if he dies before i get the group together i cant complain, but i will always offer the person(s) a spot in my group if they are their at the time, it saves arguements.

as for all the other BS about VGN and RvR guilds as a whole, look to what guilds the leaders of the realm come from, what guilds save the realm from losing relics when our keeps are taken, what guilds the players come from who set up large scale raids. some of you may have issues with the way we play, you may see an agressive side to us when we are our attempting to become the best in RvR, but we are still the 1's keeping the realm a float, we all do our bit, this is what RvR guilds do. Crafters keep us equiped, Questers make farming items easier by finding bugs xD and roleplayers give me something to do rather then spam /as so rather then making yourself look like a tit being a "guildist" (like racist but guild ;)) think before you talk total BS.

excuse the mistakes im tired and high on red bull :eek:

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
but saying 5p isnt cheap? rofl get real

puhh 5p is far from cheap!
but still anyone is allowed to sell shit at their own price so ;o

and about the REAL topic... i dunno.. played some rvr with some rage dudes with me chanter.. and they seemed nice. thats all i got to say

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Exiled-Mighty said:
im guessing you've joined vng now nuked ?
Oh look another fotm bandwaggoner "i hate vgn" moron?
Go back to your hole. 'Champ'

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
a. i didnt like vng when tyka was running it, mostly cause i didnt like tyka
b. i dont hate vng as guild, some (maybe most) are nice friendly people (cept you, you bloody elf)
c. i asked a simple harmless question, i thought nuked joined vng, but he joined LA
d. stfu

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
i've been in LA about a year now :eek7: and my opinions havnt changed about each person doing a job for the realm, my viewpoint just moved from a roleplayer to a RvR whore/Roleplayer, not the first time i've come up with this reply though, probably wont be the last!

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Mighty back to the game just to flame vgn. Heh, quite fun to see how retarded someone can be =)

Ziva

Fluffy
Been there, done that and got a t-shirt to prove it aswell.

Please sort ingame problems ingame. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom