FAO qari + random hib n00bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ghostfeet

hahahaha im so lmao of atm, if u actually need a 1 fg to kill 2 soloers i really feel sorry for u.

when we met u at hmg we even let u duel and didnt add, and the thx for that is a fg hibs with alot of cosantoirs etc :p.
grow the fuck up , ur rr9 ffs if u actually need 1 fg to kill me and nightpetal who never added each others fights u really need to piss off from DAoC. u could atleast have acted similar to what we did instead of bring a zerg with random n00bs. + then u spam /laugh, hahaha ur retarded or summit, u killed us 4 to 1 big deal. next time bring 1 char and we'll c how it goes.

try to play more like moon(something forgot his name) the bm we encountered at hmg to, stlong respect to him for playing like a man.

and ofc i got wtf pwn etc by a fg of hibs with fluffykitten as ns ad,

Wajn.

I

ilienwyn

Died a few times too, but I am used to being unlucky...:mad:

N

NightyP

Yep, was funny to see him leading a fg at us ;) then spam /laugh at us at end...so childish.
And the BM was Molinshade i think.

I

ilienwyn

We made a small gimp group and killed some of them, was quite fun. And amg was loaded with mushrooms of Doom!! :D

O

old.Nol

quit moaning, I had one 1v1 the entire night last night, most of the time it was at least 2 albs adding on me. The night before the same fg of BF/FC killed me solo twice in a rowm then had the audacity to complain about being zerged.

If you're a stealther, you will be killed, if you are spared, happy xmas.

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by old.Nol
quit moaning, I had one 1v1 the entire night last night, most of the time it was at least 2 albs adding on me. The night before the same fg of BF/FC killed me solo twice in a rowm then had the audacity to complain about being zerged.

If you're a stealther, you will be killed, if you are spared, happy xmas.

first off im a merc :p learn to read ^^

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by magol
Mess with the best, die like the rest dickhead

ahh the finest of hib a fg of cosantoirs and brehons ^^

fo

M

magol

yeah,right broder!

hows the xmas been m8? or is it today for you?

so sad that our snow melted at xmas eve :/ like wtf

G

ghostfeet

same its raining here nerf ^^ gifv a white x-mas ffs ;)

other wise its been a blast was yesterday for me :D

G

ghostfeet

hur ser den ut ^^? what does it look like?

ps. stlong post farming. ds

S

Sichama

I have never understood this need some people have to comunicate with the enemy in order to taunt, insult, brag, or explain why they lost a fight.

So ok you where killed by cosantoirs, brehons etc. i don't know you but i know Nightpetal and i can tell you that a group of low RR Nightshades is required to take her down, what is so manly about people coming one at a time and dying so you can get a constant flow of RP's? thats not manly thats stupid.

In any event the Hibs that killed you actually won two battles the one in which they pawned you and one because they made you mad enough to come and post about it....

Grats to my brother Nightshades and Rangers :clap:

B

Belomar

The thing about Magol is that he himself even thinks he is cool. :D

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by Sichama
I have never understood this need some people have to comunicate with the enemy in order to taunt, insult, brag, or explain why they lost a fight.

So ok you where killed by cosantoirs, brehons etc. i don't know you but i know Nightpetal and i can tell you that a group of low RR Nightshades is required to take her down, what is so manly about people coming one at a time and dying so you can get a constant flow of RP's? thats not manly thats stupid.

In any event the Hibs that killed you actually won two battles the one in which they pawned you and one because they made you mad enough to come and post about it....

Grats to my brother Nightshades and Rangers :clap:

i agree nighty is the best fucking reaver about, by far....
tho if any1 needs a fg to kill a cpl of soloers u might as well stop rvr'ing , ie u s00k so bad u should be beaten irl (not a threat, a fact)

S

Sichama

First of all Whyp is by far the best reaver around, second if you can't understand how two or three low RR NS's can't compete with this classes you are an idiot, third if you are grouped you are not solo you are duo or trio, and by your saying someone that can not beat you alone because of how the game works must stop playing, and not gang your sorry ass.

You are funny, and kinda lacking in the brain part of your anatomy, which makes the irl comment not a big surprise as its probably the way you understand how arguments are made.

And Nightpetal going around with you? hmmm what does it really say about her too, maybe a coincidence, we will see.

N

NightyP

Think you missed the point that he was trying to make.
And yes, whyp is a better player. And i think ghostfeet does understand low rr ns have no chane against a high rr reaver.
He was complaining about being Zerged just for beating someone 1 v 1.

And what does it really say about going round with ghostfeet? hmm well we were bored and both in odins looking for fun on xmas day.
What does it say about you running round in a stealther zerg with all your brehon friends? we will see.

E

enli

Originally posted by Belomar
The thing about Magol is that he himself even thinks he is cool. :D
so?
all these guys think that
dreams is what we live of, real life is fecking hard and here we can pretent :D

S

Sichama

Originally posted by ghostfeet
i agree nighty is the best fucking reaver about, by far....
tho if any1 needs a fg to kill a cpl of soloers u might as well stop rvr'ing , ie u s00k so bad u should be beaten irl (not a threat, a fact)

Read again this post or the other ones he made and tell me you don't see some fault in the way he expresses himself.

I would be very surprised if you don't though because from your posts you seem reasonable enough.

So the comment about you going around with him was aimed more towards an intelectuall aspect and not in the grouping sence you understood it for.

And you last comment was uncalled for, because we have not met so many times in game and the few times we have most of them was a 1vs3 fight, me beeing the 1 part.

H

Hamromendou

ghostfeet is a motherfucken whiner hib is noobs? omg what should they do, "let him run dont chase him cause then we look like noobs..and we dont want that!!!!" looooooool since forums are closing id like to wish everyone a merry xmas and a happy new year except every alb infil who can go rot in a fucking barrel ^^

N

NightyP

Originally posted by Sichama

And Nightpetal going around with you? hmmm what does it really say about her too, maybe a coincidence, we will see.

this is what made me think it called for.

J

Jarahl Valinor

At least they aint as lame as the Hib stealth zerg camping gates in odins :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread