FAO : psychoo, tzevil, saitoh + that cleric :)

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks a lot for not wtf steam rolling me :). Was a nice gesture to let me fight the tzevil and psychoo solo, without healing them as they were about to die, stunning or nuking me etc :). Tried to return the favour by taking that merc mob agro off you ... then someone ml9'd it and it pwnd me ><.

Thanks anyways ! :D

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
and yet again saitoh, not adding or finishing me and tinky off after wed killed them 4 albs :) :fluffle:

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
:p
got some pm whines after not adding on ur duo tho :p
its rare to meet solo ppl/duo's anymore ! keep it up

was nice fight vs the mini , i tought u were gonna lose ;p

and that pet was mine :p couldnt let u kill it

Brite

Banned
think saitoh didnt add on me on one fight or somthing but i cant remember i remember just being saitoh being involved, or somthing

balth definatly didnt add with his chanter tho :D and killed an alb that did ;P midbernia ftw

but im a bonedancer i 110% expect to be added on, i cope but is nice when i dont get added on (when the sky falls)

<3 MoCing rr11 sorcs that lose aswell ^^

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Should've steamrolled em saitoh :(

which is what i expect from everyone :D, it is however, a nice surprise + change when people play fair :D.

Joline

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I got a few pm whines aswell for not healing. But don't rly see I'm obliged to add to a fair fight in early hours. Only time for the solo/duos to get some action

/y help ftw tho

Gamah

Banned
Brite said:
think saitoh didnt add on me on one fight or somthing but i cant remember i remember just being saitoh being involved, or somthing

balth definatly didnt add with his chanter tho :D and killed an alb that did ;P midbernia ftw

but im a bonedancer i 110% expect to be added on, i cope but is nice when i dont get added on (when the sky falls)

<3 MoCing rr11 sorcs that lose aswell ^^

I add on you brite, but only because I want to touch you :(

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
erh and yet Saitoh was in a grp of 4 at bridge chasing me when trying to run away with my vamp... I wasnt even hitting anyone

and saitoh mez + nuke lalala

Tzare

Loyal Freddie
Well my lvl 46 merc <Tzevil> can´t do much yet, but sure was fun :) btw, did u use IP the 2nd fight we had under the brigde Faelinor?

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
umm, i may well have done mate :cheers: but was on 60% hp's to begin with . looking forward to dueling ur merc when at 50, with toa and stuff :)

amagad rasta almost rr6?

yep !!! :D. would be already, but half busy pwning rl atm :drink: sorting out my A lvls, and makin a feeble attempt to not get stoned every day at 6th form.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
i should steamroll you!
You haven't done so yet? :/ Take your chance! :>
Luz said:
erh and yet Saitoh was in a grp of 4 at bridge chasing me when trying to run away with my vamp... I wasnt even hitting anyone

and saitoh mez + nuke lalala
He tried to kill you when you ran away? Well, that sure is a silly thing to do! Who'd want rps? :( Besides, even if you didn't attack him, someone needs to take initiative?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom