Fao ppl at Orcs

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
The camp bonus on Innishail Island runs out too damn fast, but it must be said they give the best looking pulls :D
Very easy to just go semi-afk at the right spot, I think that is a fair trade for the camp bonus.

Orcs can also theoretically be done faster than the island, as you can trigger the spawn; however, it obviously requires more work :p

Yes killing the Orc trigger mob is lame, I have never done it myself. I have turned down people for PL - when I am PLing a guildmate or myself, I don't want to spend another 3 hours at a spot for someone I am never going to see again, because the XP has slowed down. If the lowbie in question was asking 22-24 I would probably more than likely help; asking for help much higher than that, you should not expect anyone to go out of their way for you.

It must be said though, that if you are checking the Orc spot and some guildless idiot with an ego that has been there for days on /anon laughs at you with some witty comment "lolol try tomorrow", it is extremely tempting to kill the trigger mob. I haven't done this... yet.

shadowmaster

Fledgling Freddie
Hello people,

Just had to react to this name calling of Neon Knights, If the person who seen the sorc + LGM tailor killing the SL let him specify the name + guild do not guess.

I mainly go there to get my raw materials for crafting, money drop is just something extra.

BTW, i've seen a lot off newbies camping up the place after i've pulled there like for 5 hours and then (when i'm doing my final salvages of goods) they allready F. U. the pull DIE and then while the orcs are going back to there spot they aggro the Ogre Squad Leader and results in the death of the OSL.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
rawr said:
The camp bonus on Innishail Island runs out too damn fast, but it must be said they give the best looking pulls :D
Very easy to just go semi-afk at the right spot, I think that is a fair trade for the camp bonus.
Yes inishall is great fun, anyone who hasn't tried it should really do sometime, laziest PL ever :) That said orcs are defo better exp.

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for this post

I hope many albion's will read it.
I made the same mistake about 1 to 2 months earlier.

I passed the orcs (which were camped) to go to the demon at clifton.
After finishing Inishail, i went back to Caer Diogel, suddenly I saw an Orc running through the trees.
Playing the bad cabby, I send in my pet and nuked it to its end.

Campers came at me and informed me of my mistake, of course I said something like 'sorry I din't know.'
I thought that was that, until I got a /pm later from one of them asking me if I really didn't know, because one in the groups said he KNEW me (don't know him) and said I DID know (which I didn't).

I think everybody knows how hard it is to prove you're not lying.
So I was surprised to hear 'em think of me that way.

I suggest you warn all players about this, because peeps can get VERY angry and suspicious to new peeps about crossing their roads, especially over there.

Don't like the spirit those farmers have.
So be warned if you pass a farm site of which you don't know much.
Hostile relations there.

Kind regards

Cabalist Calea

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
with that setup you can do lvl 47-48 in 1½ hour, and THATS NOT possible in poc. :>

You'd be surprised what a ml9 matter cabby that knows how to play can do in area's with lots of mobs..

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
You'd be surprised what a ml9 matter cabby that knows how to play can do in area's with lots of mobs..
how did u find it out then :drink: ?

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
frost stallion + padfoot camp outside poc = best xp iv found

flys are poor xp but yea u can semi afk on cleric watching tv spamming minor heals

orcs gets moronic after youve pl'd a couple of alts there, id rather cut my wrists with paper than go back there

what can an ml9 matter cabby do? just finishing off mlxp on mine and gonna pve a bit with it before respeccing for rvr

what other camps are good?i thort about the crocs around cynere as a half decent pl spot, they got alot of hp tho and o ye if no1 is around fins are obv good in NF

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Golly said:
what can an ml9 matter cabby do?

Taskers + Duelists in AC solo (clear both camps in 3 pulls)
Both the ancient zombie camps + some from the side (at the same time)
The largest room in POC in one pull

This is all grouped only with your leech and with an out of group cleric healing very occasionally so they barely leech any exp.

As a comparison, you can clear the entire padfoot camp in under 90 seconds.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
necromania said:
with that setup you can do lvl 47-48 in 1½ hour, and THATS NOT possible in poc. :>
ofc it is, its quicker at cursed forest fins which is slower than poc, 1.5 hours is kinda slow.

poc. 2x ice wiz 2x pally 1x fop cleric + leechs, pally runs off and body pulls a load, comes back to ice wizs who pbaoe the crap out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom