Fao ppl at Orcs

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Can ppl at the Orcs in SI PLZ Stop killing the mob that Triggers the insta respawn ? when he dies the respawn of him is 7-72 hours. wich means the spot is ruined for PL for a few days.

this is not a whine, just a little Head up for ppl who maybe didnt knew this and just killed the mob otw past it ( it stands North from the Orcs. and South from the path)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I'll log my sorc on tonight to kill the trigger mob if his up, just for you :p

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
You know , i was there the other night , on my sorc killing the orc's with my 2m8's and along comes this Lvl 50 sorc with a scorch pet (He is a ml10//lgmtailor) . Now i go turn around to pull trigger mob and wtf he gone ? , This sorc standing there so my m8 pms him ask him did he kill it and he replyed ""Yes i killed the SL , why was i not suposed to ?"" and then he tryed acting all dumb. I wont name him or his guild (You know who you are :wanker: ) but revenge will be mine ^.

I check orcs often while i been lvling my new alt, if its not up(IE some nib has killed the SL) then i go krondon and reset it.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Foo said:
You know , i was there the other night , on my sorc killing the orc's with my 2m8's and along comes this Lvl 50 sorc with a scorch pet (He is a ml10//lgmtailor) . Now i go turn around to pull trigger mob and wtf he gone ? , This sorc standing there so my m8 pms him ask him did he kill it and he replyed ""Yes i killed the SL , why was i not suposed to ?"" and then he tryed acting all dumb. I wont name him or his guild (You know who you are :wanker: ) but revenge will be mine ^.

I check orcs often while i been lvling my new alt, if its not up(IE some nib has killed the SL) then i go krondon and reset it.
name and shame plz :p :twak:

On topic i can just agree. Pled there alot myself and nothing worse than comming there to find the commander down and the triggermob(the theu) killed to.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Foo said:

im 99% sure hes talking about my brother as he were there the other day , ml10 sorc and lgm tailor :>

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
maybe you are right maybe not.
i think its better when you do a pl on that spot and after you finish kill the orcs so it ppl wont be 24h camp on that spot
but on the other hand its not good killing it because not many ppl go there to pl or farm.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
There's plenty of other places that are perfectly fine to level at..

Handily people dislike looking for them so they are normally free for when I want to use them :drink:

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
im 99% sure hes talking about my brother as he were there the other day , ml10 sorc and lgm tailor :>

Member of Neon Knights? if so then yes probly was him.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
i dont c whats so great about this spot, tryet a few times times with ml 9 sorc an xp is just crap imo, pl grp in poc 10 times better..

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
i dont c whats so great about this spot, tryet a few times times with ml 9 sorc an xp is just crap imo, pl grp in poc 10 times better..
servant necro and pl toon in grp = 5 to 50 in 7 to 8 hours less with guild xp bonus and even less with keep bonus

ofc that is constant pulling and getting your salvager to reset

Rep

One of Freddy's beloved
Strange thing happened to us last week sometime. we had small cock up and wiped and a group of orcs killed the SL. Gutted.

That ever happen to anyone else? Anyknow know why?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
there is a better spot on innishal island :) - imo money drops is farfar better :) - and no damm trigger mob for some n00b to come along and kill

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:

if you think poc is 10 times better, you either havent tried to spot. or been really bad at the spot.

perfect setup is ml9sorc/serv necro+bb. +1-2 leechers :D

with that setup you can do lvl 47-48 in 1½ hour, and THATS NOT possible in poc. :>

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Foo said:

What do you mean with Krondor and resetting it ?? How so ?

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Funny thing about orcs, I passed there early one morning last week looking to pl my infil from 23 to 24, a total of 2.1 bulb. Spot was camped so asked to join for lvl 24 and was told no cos xp would suck too much for their leech. 2.1 bub at 23 is 1 maybe 2 pulls max. They said go Pryd.. which I did. Again spot camped but this time by guildless grp. Asked to join for 2 pulls and the answer was simply... NO. Rly shocked me that such tossers still played alb. Not gona name the excal grps gu as technically they did nothing wrong but wont be helping them out any time soon :wanker:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Vandrakken said:
Funny thing about orcs, I passed there early one morning last week looking to pl my infil from 23 to 24, a total of 2.1 bulb. Spot was camped so asked to join for lvl 24 and was told no cos xp would suck too much for their leech. 2.1 bub at 23 is 1 maybe 2 pulls max. They said go Pryd.. which I did. Again spot camped but this time by guildless grp. Asked to join for 2 pulls and the answer was simply... NO. Rly shocked me that such tossers still played alb. Not gona name the excal grps gu as technically they did nothing wrong but wont be helping them out any time soon :wanker:

feel free to join me if you see me there :>

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
rofl, so now people called tossers for not wanting to pl your toons ?

people dont care unless you have lvl 50 toon, thats same thing that happens everywhere considering PL grp or any xp grp in any case.
Only place where people make exceptions to this rule is ac when they need blockbot, end of story

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
I have nothing to contribute to conversation, just want to point out that killing that mob is one of the most lamest things you can do in this game. in my opinion at least

/cheer

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
rampant said:
there is a better spot on innishal island :) - imo money drops is farfar better :) - and no damm trigger mob for some n00b to come along and kill

i assume your on about flies? if so then yes, that is a far better spot :)

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
rofl, so now people called tossers for not wanting to pl your toons ?

people dont care unless you have lvl 50 toon, thats same thing that happens everywhere considering PL grp or any xp grp in any case.
Only place where people make exceptions to this rule is ac when they need blockbot, end of story

Your intellect really shines through here. I said they were tossers for not being generous and helping some one for 2 mins, which a majority of people on alb would happily have done (yourself probably excluded from that list). I dont "Expect" to be PLed and further more I dont need it seeing as I can easily log 3 accounts. I purely asked for help to save me the hassle of loading my 2nd PC, logging 3 accounts and moving them all to a suitable location considering the volume of xp I needed was so small. When I am PLing irrespective of where it is I let people join for free xp without even insisting they help with a 50, so its not too much to assume that at some point the generosity might be returned.

Oh and one more thing.. almost all my chars are level 50 and the one I talked with was my ML9 sorc so level 50 or not doesnt mean shit in this case.

Thanks necromania, thats really appreciated. Shout me on any of my guilds if you also need help with anything =)

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Mauness said:
i assume your on about flies? if so then yes, that is a far better spot :)
Orcs are much better exp than flies if done right.

If you got a puller, and a servant necro with suit. You can pull all 6 camps 2 times, each time the leader is puller. Wich means non stop exp for the leech as long as the necro has power, and mine never runs out, with the charge on tart and a fop at killing spot.

Rep said:
Strange thing happened to us last week sometime. we had small cock up and wiped and a group of orcs killed the SL. Gutted.

That ever happen to anyone else? Anyknow know why?

If the orcs come anywhere near the leader they will agro him, that is afterall what the storyline from the quest is about. He is supposed to have more defenders. It has happend to me 2 times on the same day. The best way to avoid it is to run south when things go bad, instead of running north.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
if you think poc is 10 times better, you either havent tried to spot. or been really bad at the spot.

perfect setup is ml9sorc/serv necro+bb. +1-2 leechers :D

with that setup you can do lvl 47-48 in 1½ hour, and THATS NOT possible in poc. :>
an you cant get from 47-48 with 2 leechers in grp ^^ also doubt you can get from 47-48 in 1½ houre with 1 leech tbh ..

an you can easy get 47-48 in 1½ houre in poc if your grp isnt full of noobs an chars got the right gear..

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

If Sycho/Mattshanes was still playing it would be possible tbh, only guy that could pull each and every single mob in a dungeon and finish off with a "LOL!".

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Andrilyn said:
If Sycho/Mattshanes was still playing it would be possible tbh, only guy that could pull each and every single mob in a dungeon and finish off with a "LOL!".

Rofl. I miss crazyshanes :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom