FAO Porkbelly

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Was a nice fight that you won but i still cant get my head around how you hit me for 400 dmg all the bloody time ... yea yea you use sun spear alot but you hit that hard wat ever spear you use ...

hunters are gimped hence snare and garrote pet next patch.

and nuxto seriously stop moaning. your new thane is a self confessed serial adder and your old SB used to run with locks.

cant understand this constant attack at marsh hoarde players. and all the time its coming from people who are always at least as bad

just get on with it.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
and nuxto seriously stop moaning. your new thane is a self confessed serial adder and your old SB used to run with locks.

Only grped with a certain lock twice...cause peeps like u were around with their cute little stealthzerg..and u-them got a nice payback.
And about the 'self confessed serial adder'.. get your facts straight first..as in that sign was stated that it was against some peeps (u included ofc)... and u should maybe ask some respectable players about my adding policy (too many to list :) .. just as my KoS list; that i was thinking i might purge for once and see if any1 deserves a 2nd chance)

PS : i dont even know who r in that guild. I just know TZ members and Sleezer

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Nuxtobatns said:
U sure u got 26+10+16 (or whatever) energy m8 ?

I wud recheck pork cos even before sun debuff i was showing you with average energy resists. I can't remember exact number but it seemed abt 25% at most. Will take a screenie next time we fight and send via FH pm so you can double check.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Only grped with a certain lock twice...cause peeps like u were around with their cute little stealthzerg

why did u made a post apolagising to me for blasting me down with WL while I was soloing then?

(you apolagised to ziz, another zergling ofc, for doing the same to him)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
why did u made a post apolagising to me for blasting me down with WL while I was soloing then?

(you apolagised to ziz, another zergling ofc, for doing the same to him)

As a matter of fact i did apologize to Ziz, some1 i respect compaired to u ( think also Galid came by among the others). Ofc...me and Ioulia were just standing at a certain place...u could have easily avoided us. Was 3 v funny hours tho.
Did u know that even if i was grped with Ioulia.. when Ziz came by we dueled some times ? (OP remedy back then..grrr Ziz).
To sum up..any stealther grping up to fight another stealther is overkill...but u werent even alone when u came..werent u??

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I would like to say i am sorry to Ziz, Censi

and yes i was on me tod.

and yes i did avoid you but it didnt stop you rogering me when I got jumped by mid stealthers.

its alright dude. U have said why and tbh thats fair enough not worth getting rattled by old shit.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
As i told u..i had been trying to solo my way on sb (tho i am still only at 1376 solo kills) ...but sometimes...just sometimes...it was too hard to keep doing so (especially since i didnt have another rvr char to change sceniery). So there was a time i started grping with 3 game friends to have some fun when prime time...since soloing was impossible due to stealth grps and visual adds.
Maybe i will come back on sb...after a while...to do what i always liked and knew to do...solo. Just w8ing if some things change.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer fair enough but you became like the same thing. like a trio doorstepping running around adding on solo stealther who boated it to bleed for rvr.

but I appricate you cant always solo so like I say fair play and no problem.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I only became that for 1-2 days m8. After Agramon patch i havent rvred elsewhere but Beno and DC

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Dont think 3 r bannable... Besides... dont wanna ban peeps just for being stupid. Either way..most of the times i meet him, he gives nice rps (unless its him plus 3 m8s and i am alone)

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
As a matter of fact i did apologize to Ziz, some1 i respect compaired to u ( think also Galid came by among the others). Ofc...me and Ioulia were just standing at a certain place...u could have easily avoided us. Was 3 v funny hours tho.
Did u know that even if i was grped with Ioulia.. when Ziz came by we dueled some times ? (OP remedy back then..grrr Ziz).
To sum up..any stealther grping up to fight another stealther is overkill...but u werent even alone when u came..werent u??
Today you smited me down again this is the third time in a row your adding on my ranger. All times have been situation where one poor guy been added on by two others I have engaged in the fight as in jumping the adder and just a few secs after you been adding on me. Im fucking tierd of it and for the rest of the time I see you and get a chans I will add on you. Found you yesterday when I was on my bard in a small grp and it was fucking lovely...

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Bondoila said:
Today you smited me down again this is the third time in a row your adding on my ranger. All times have been situation where one poor guy been added on by two others I have engaged in the fight as in jumping the adder and just a few secs after you been adding on me. Im fucking tierd of it and for the rest of the time I see you and get a chans I will add on you. Found you yesterday when I was on my bard in a small grp and it was fucking lovely...

Excuse me... but u have been noted in my KoS list. Was many months ago near Beno (agra side) when i was having a fuking gr8 duel with some1 (i think it must have been Chimias)...and then u came from the hill and arrowed the sh*t out of me. So it was u that started this. Say that u r sorry and u will be forgiven..mouhhahahaha.... no seriously...it was u that started that..and u can end it

PS: damn...how can i remember it almost so vividly ..pfff...

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
Excuse me... but u have been noted in my KoS list. Was many months ago near Beno (agra side) when i was having a fuking gr8 duel with some1 (i think it must have been Chimias)...and then u came from the hill and arrowed the sh*t out of me. So it was u that started this. Say that u r sorry and u will be forgiven..mouhhahahaha.... no seriously...it was u that started that..and u can end it

PS: damn...how can i remember it almost so vividly ..pfff...
Then it's a simple mistake from your side then maby tought I been another ranger or so since I never using my bow. But it somehow explains why you been acting like this. I was so supprised you actually did leave me on the bridge now to finish my fight vs eul.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
I been speced 50 bow 34 pierc 36 path since TOA so I can't actually bow the shit out of anything xD and I see now fun in using bow either so doesn't sound like me at all.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:
I been speced 50 bow 34 pierc 36 path since TOA so I can't actually bow the shit out of anything xD and I see now fun in using bow either so doesn't sound like me at all.
50 bow lol, my mistake :) with that I might have been able to make some dmg but not vs a shiled user.

50 cd 34 pierc 36 path...

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Y..gave it some thought (it has been quite some time since then). After all i am almost sure that was the day Deiver went into KoS. I cant remember how u ended up in there (but i think it was some time back too). Anyways...since i dont remember well and i did pay u back for some jumping with a few other Hibs on DC bridge last week... u r out of KoS till further notice. Behave out there /hug :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
These type of threads are so fuckin old and boring to read.

'Teamzerg meights' etc. I don't care. Give some proper whine.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
A firm salute > laugh

I only laugh if I am in a extremly pissy/evil mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom