FAO Piffu

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
shame his bd travels with aload of stealthers now though :eek:
He seems to zerg with anyone who will come along. Always shitloads of randoms inc the moment he gets back from a death x<

cog

Can't get enough of FH
xenia- said:
tss, at least its one less scout nailed to a keep/tower :p

You obviously havent met Piffu when he isnt with Taeti... :D

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
It's quite frustrating to encounter them.. they keep ganking my poor teddeh when I try to solo ;D
Keep up the good work though, but less killing me ^^

Puppet

Part of the furniture
kra said:
I don't see anything wrong with me grouping with a friend to hunt down the stealthers who add on everything they can. Oh and if he didn't grapple you you'd just run away to the safety of your keep or something. :(

* Tis quite retarded if you play a scout to grapple for a sorc to nuke down.

* It gets even more retarded when he grapples a caster.

* It hits the toppoint of retardness when he grapples when the sorc (hu0h) is dead. Hey lets grapple this dude so Im stunned and cant defend myselves even oO

I guess its fun what u guys doing; so kudos. But dont come nagging in #prydwen.stealthers when your INF gets zerged a few times :p

kra

Loyal Freddie
Don't worry Puppet I won't. I'll just get my mos4 (or well mos5 according to everyone) grapplebot and come kill your liddul zerg with my sorc again. :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I don't know what's more ridiculous:

- people trying to tell others how to play a game (a.k.a. kindergarten play style enforcement group),
- me replying to this thread.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
its lame to be fotm

now its also lame and pathetic to have a truly different playstyle

damn what should one then :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:
... because a thane is likely to beat a sorc in a caster stand off? ;)

it could happen <Shrug> sorc mezz's and thane purges and fires off nuke thenw hen sorc casts he uses his inst 2 interupt and casts <Shrug> i dunno

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Yup is kinda annoying if u encounter them n u get grappled as a zerk neway :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ucallme said:
Piffu do you even know how to play your class????

Instead all i seen you do is pop stealthers Grapple them while your caster friends nuke away...

Givf 1 on 1!!! and fight like a man

Amphrax
Ucallme

roll with a hommie and when eh like "GRAPPLE!" ur home boy b like "man i got your back, DONT DIE ON ME! DONT DIE ON ME!" and back kills sorc and he like "dude :*("

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
what straef said, i dont really see anything wrong with a scout playing like that, might be frustrating to die to them, but its no different from a warden grappling, or a fg running you over, or adding on your fight or whatever :)

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
It's crap like this that make people get sick of RvR...
And by this I mean the thread, not the reason it was made.
Cheerio!

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
The guy who plays piffu is a complete fucking tosspot. He played alongside Piki on hib/pryd and ruined a ML 3 raid. He claims to be the best God damned Scout ever but for me he is a Fuckwit who obviously has the skillz to press 1 button only and lap up the applause and realm points.

That bet still on by the way Fuck-face? An 'Ebay Shade'* against the mighty Piffu. Or will i get grappled like a fanny and get nuked to death?

*As quoted by Symbios (Piffu). I bought caestar off ebay apparently coz i was higher than realm rank 2 :) according to the Fuckwit.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
xenia- said:
what straef said, i dont really see anything wrong with a scout playing like that, might be frustrating to die to them, but its no different from a warden grappling, or a fg running you over, or adding on your fight or whatever :)

Except wardens dont have MoS4 or higher and most wardens dont run on stick with 1 caster type and exclusively grapple for them.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
is this for real? :p

Please tell me somebody just made this up, pleeez :p

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
is this for real? :p

Please tell me somebody just made this up, pleeez :p

It is true..we met them on a sunday afternoon with me and nilmeia...they where with 3 (paladin extra) I instantly was grappled was funny since nilm just nuked em down :)

Moriaana

Loyal Freddie
Tuorin grappled my thane once and I was like:

"WTF?! I shall pwn you to death now with my ubar1337 n00kz!!!"

"AARGH! TWF! NOOO!"

Thats just nasty :(

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
its worse now. Now he is running with 2 sorcs instead. And prob learned something new today. Don´t grapple a Valkyrie

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Except wardens dont have MoS4 or higher and most wardens dont run on stick with 1 caster type and exclusively grapple for them.
Well most scouts also dont run on stick with 1 caster type and ... for them. ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
* Tis quite retarded if you play a scout to grapple for a sorc to nuke down.

* It gets even more retarded when he grapples a caster.

* It hits the toppoint of retardness when he grapples when the sorc (hu0h) is dead. Hey lets grapple this dude so Im stunned and cant defend myselves even oO

I guess its fun what u guys doing; so kudos. But dont come nagging in #prydwen.stealthers when your INF gets zerged a few times :p
Hardly as bad as spamming zephyre x<

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
well starting to shoot a warlock when he´s mezzed instead of walking up and slam him is rather stupid also

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
And btw, I just heard aswell that piffu is kinda lolol ? think m8s! He can kill ur stealther zerg !! 111 OMG ! SOOO WRONG! ain't it ? :m00: :m00: :m00:

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmmm... I can see the frustration with a 'character' using mos5 to show his grp where the enemy stealthers are! However... Its 2 people, not a full grp!
I have seen these 2 people kill 1fg before and they wernt stealthers! Do you think they would leave solids alone? So for people moaning that they just kill stealthers and its lame are totally wrong!
Just because someone has decided to try a new combination and...OMG it worked!...doesnt mean there zerging or retarded imo! They obviously work well together and good luck to them!
On the other hand, I for one wouldnt spec that way as i like playing the way i do atm... solo or duo.
Regards Blitz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom