FAO People who burn dvds and stuff

Laddey

FH is my second home
I used to struggle copying movies (for backup ofc) using Nero, it used to literally watch the film whilest converting it. So i asked about it at college and they introduced me to

WinAVI! Great programme, converts shit within 30-40mins (depending on file size of course). Pisses all over nero, just thought i'd let you all know. Im sure Ezteq would be interested in it since she doesn't know how to burn DVDs. It's simple to use aswell, so if you struggle giz a shout.

georgie

FH is my second home
I assumed everyone just used DVDShrink with AnyDVD used for those stubborn copy protections.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I assumed everyone just used DVDShrink with AnyDVD used for those stubborn copy protections.

You assumed wrong my son! Everybody uses what i tell them to use.

<whats the difference, hows DVDShrink. Whats the approx time to convert .avi>

georgie

FH is my second home
Ah, you're on about converting an avi to DVD format?

I thought you meant backing up a DVD (retail DVD to 4.5gig blank DVD).

Nevermind then, ignore me. :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i installed dvd shrink, nero and loads of other stuff folks recommended and i still couldnt do it so i gave up :(

laddy if it really is simple-pimple could you send me a PM with instructions please?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't burn DVDs, but i burn stuff, how in the hell is this supposed to help me? :eek:

Laddey

FH is my second home
lol i installed dvd shrink, nero and loads of other stuff folks recommended and i still couldnt do it so i gave up :(

laddy if it really is simple-pimple could you send me a PM with instructions please?

Check your PM :D

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, you're on about converting an avi to DVD format?

I thought you meant backing up a DVD (retail DVD to 4.5gig blank DVD).

Nevermind then, ignore me. :)

ah same :p you confuzzled me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom