FAO peeps who use Fraps "Daoc video program"

Y

-yoda-

Ellos downloaded frapps to make some friar movies. pve and pvp ones and i managed to make a shitty video in df.. just to test it out.. when i replayed the video it is HUGE filesize and also NO audio....
so i need a cple of hints n tips please :)

1/ HOW do i make the file smaller? "which program? website?"

2/ how do i join other vids onto another. so if i record one bit i can add another peice of footage onto it. "which program? website?

3/ how do i add audio/music to my videos to give them the extra OOLALALA .seen a lot of peeps coment on movies in already shown vids. so i presume thats important to a good vid :)

4/ any other programs or bit n bobs to add to daoc vids much apreciated :)

p.s i would preferthe programs u suggest are FREE. as i dont wish to make videos so much im gonna pay to make em :p

.pps Thnx in advance for all replys :cool:

X

xrn

You can use VirtualDub to add sound to your videos, and also add a codec to them so the filesize gets smaller, for editing i use Adobe Premiere, but i think you can edit videos with VirtualDub also, not sure about it though.

and btw, VirtualDub is free.

Y

-yoda-

also i'd like to say i SUCK at tech stuff so if u describe quickly hat to do with all abreviations etc etc im gonna be no more the wiser cos im a tech idioot :) so if u can explain simply as if a idiot can do it i be gratefull :)

p.s websites to programs be nice also thnx :)

A

Addlcove

an idiot can´t use Vdub... simple as that

E

elewyth

if you have the demo version of Fraps it wont record sound you need to register it to get sound on it...or else use a simple editing program like MS Movie Maker....thats the one i use..u can change the format and size of the movie depending on the quality and its all in a drag and drop style..

W

Whoodoo_RD

If you got Winblows XP, it does come with a movie maker. Its not too shabby for an MS product.

Or try Intervideo is a good place for theright software.

Or search under video editing on www.download.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom