Fao of m8s

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
If you know or not whats happend to me m8s read Main general discussion board with thread called Elkie scammed, yes i got scammed, no i did not have pwrds on my pc atal? how he dont it i dont know. I would like all my mates in thid to know that goa should reply to me today and we shall know what happens hopes that all my gear is their if not then /cry :<. Il be back soon i hope

Lundarian

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
If you know or not whats happend to me m8s read Main general discussion board with thread called Elkie scammed, yes i got scammed, no i did not have pwrds on my pc atal? how he dont it i dont know. I would like all my mates in thid to know that goa should reply to me today and we shall know what happens hopes that all my gear is their if not then /cry :<. Il be back soon i hope

I have read the story mate, I sincerely hope you catch the culprit! and that you can recover your account and pretty much anything that belong to you

/sympathy from Zoras/Xantor/Worton/Lunderian

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah :( it's always sad to see someone scammed/hacked. They put a lot of time and effort into their characters and noone deserves to have it forcefully taken away (unless they get banned for cheating)... (or Jarvio :p)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Very good news guys thanks to my friend rad we have got goa talking to rad asking me to send them and email all real life details cd keys info about acount and credit cards used and that they will investigate straight away, they have also suspended the acount until further notice. Thank you all very much for support given lets hope it all goes well with goas reply. As for gimmly i was wrong about him at the time i heard people saying it was him but maybe i was wrong but il never know neither will anyone else so il leave it at that. Thanks again guys

Everyones favourite chav, Elks

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
nice Elkie!! :D... looking forward to see you back!... Wish ya the best of luck!

Cheers,
Squirrel

Lundarian

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Everyones favourite chav, Elks

Sorry to burst your bubble, Marc is my favorite chav :p

on topic: Very good news! im glad you got the nescessary support, I hope when it's done you will have anything back as it were :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom