Fao Novamir

W

Warriorgimp

hehe that was kinda lame even for u
didnt know 3 hibs could be so afraid of one poor littel hunter
u could atleast duel me not like i could win :)

N

Novamir

well you see i was making an especially complex daisy chain and you managed to interrupt my concentration, giving me a terrible shock. in my state of blind panic i may have acted oddly (although only to defend myself). do accept my sincere apologies on behalf of hibernia.

W

Warriorgimp

:)

hehe thanks for that nice reply well what can i say other then i forgive u u are after all a hippi :)

ps: hehe dont mind the dieing as a hunter i tend to that alot :)

V

vintervargen

go2 odins! need more fights vs hunters :]

A

alme

Originally posted by vintervargen
go2 odins! need more fights vs hunters :]

Dont u die to much as it is already ?

Z

zoia

I tried to have a fight with Novamir in Emain last night, but Loffffff and Kaor(something) saved him. :p

J

jua-cosmos-jua

dont bother with hibs they never duel. Its mids vs albs.. and then its hibs who just come in fg whatever the time and the fact that albs mids are max 2 ppl grp roaming.. they just next target combat mode whatever they see..

W

Warriorgimp

:)

Alderian i see u got me on your screen shots :)
love to duel u again only done that one time befor but then hib fg came and killed me befor we where done :(

ps :i was winning :)

N

Novamir

Originally posted by zoia
I tried to have a fight with Novamir in Emain last night, but Loffffff and Kaor(something) saved him. :p

yea i chased you for a duel :/ damn luris! (loff is an honourary luri)

L

lofff

Originally posted by zoia

yeh saw yah flirting and took longer circle till u engaged him;p was not gonna join the fight but saw the damn luri adding and.. failed anni ;p (still did hit for damn low dmg altho unstyled.. that afboost ra seems to work fine)

edit: am not a luri :(

edit2: novamir was buffed to tits ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom