FAO noretn

F

finbahr

you attack a grp with 2 50's trying to pl guildies with 2 others u rr8 fatsy rr6 you get owned yes we outnumber u you are the only one left so run and where to dun crim to suiced at guards so we get no rps very very sad imo shame but typical alb
he he i'm only brehon rr3l8 and own your ass and warden to boot must be ebayer

N

noret

lol aye clerics always run just as bards and shammys
think its fun to see if u can catch me or not

F

finbahr

he he he see u in 5 mins :p

damn meant 6 mins purge would have been up

notice we didn't try to run to gaurds

F

finbahr

/bow going to bed now so not being your rp cow sorry but still 3-1 to the hibs

W

Waok

Originally posted by finbahr
you attack a grp with 2 50's trying to pl guildies with 2 others u rr8 fatsy rr6 you get owned yes we outnumber u you are the only one left so run and where to dun crim to suiced at guards so we get no rps very very sad imo shame but typical alb

You clearly are the best, I bow down to you!

V

VodkaFairy

. <--------

, <--------

M

Mavl

This thread is kinda lame tbh ...

... and so is it's starter

N

nalistah

Re: Re: FAO noretn

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
. <--------

, <--------

Exactly what i had in plan to say. Learn to type damnit, I hate to read 4-5-6-7-8-9-100000000 lines without a singel comma or dot.

QQ

F

- Fedaykin -

You admit you outnumber him

and wonder why he runs?

go go Noretn imo

and QQ

And yes i'm sure that your PWNING brehon skills would own him cos he is a cleric, but if he respecced Smite i'd back him in a duel anyday, cos he's rr8 and your a gimp....

R

rure_

grats, you killed a cleric and sorc. impressive.

H

Hit ^_^

i suicided ones does that count as a solo kill?

F

finbahr

Re: Re: Re: FAO noretn

Originally posted by nalistah
Exactly what i had in plan to say. Learn to type damnit, I hate to read 4-5-6-7-8-9-100000000 lines without a singel comma or dot.

QQ

so what i'm english and have an A level in it also i can punctuate when i need to ffs the is a games disscussion boads where smileys are used and ROFL so get of your high horses why not just put +1 its all your trying to do

no full stops caps comma semi colons i don't give a fcuk +1

F

finbahr

Re: Re: FAO noretn

Originally posted by rure_
grats, you killed a cleric and sorc. impressive.
2 scorc's forgot the other ones name both high rr so yes is good

F

finbahr

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
You admit you outnumber him

and wonder why he runs?

go go Noretn imo

and QQ

And yes i'm sure that your PWNING brehon skills would own him cos he is a cleric, but if he respecced Smite i'd back him in a duel anyday, cos he's rr8 and your a gimp....

and fed we have handed you your arse at the same place so fu

crim fins

F

- Fedaykin -

and fed we have handed you your arse at the same place so fu

crim fins

do you recall the many times where i'm SOLO v full group and kill you all?

i win more than i lose

and if im gonna get ganked i sometimes just sprint right up into crimthainn :p

N

nalistah

Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO noretn

so what i'm english and have an A level in it also i can punctuate when i need to ffs the is a games disscussion boads where smileys are used and ROFL so get of your high horses why not just put +1 its all your trying to do

no full stops caps comma semi colons i don't give a fcuk +1

:lol: :great:

apparently, you can't.

A

alme

Hellow once i killed this soloer lol with my fg it was pwn the next time he ran away lol what a coward come back pls cuz ure like the suck ure like higher rr and yet u run even tho we just zerged u hahaha im a sad fuck trying to get some attention so ppl think i pwned cuz i outnumbered him lol im so good are u sure ure english finbahr cuz id say ure a alb spaniard at heart

O

old.CrazyMuppet

I bet you're just one big bundle of joy irl.

F

finbahr

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO noretn

Originally posted by nalistah
:lol: :great:

apparently, you can't.

Obiviously you don't aprrciate sarcasm. Which is why I purposely did not insert any of the relevant punctuation.Should i see how many posts i can ridicule for lack gramatical error ?.
Noticed your excellent flair for the English language.

F

finbahr

Originally posted by alme
Hellow once i killed this soloer lol with my fg it was pwn the next time he ran away lol what a coward come back pls cuz ure like the suck ure like higher rr and yet u run even tho we just zerged u hahaha im a sad fuck trying to get some attention so ppl think i pwned cuz i outnumbered him lol im so good are u sure ure english finbahr cuz id say ure a alb spaniard at heart
Seeing i'm English and most obviously your are not with "hellow" the correct spelling is Hello and as VodkaFairy quoted punctuation you igneramous

Users who are viewing this thread