FAO: Necro

Adari

Part of the furniture
FAO: Necros

Stop fucking powerleveling infils.

There's plenty, no need for more fg's of em at primetime. Thanks.

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:

00000450.gif

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:

lol thats the same as asking for no1 may lvl enchanter or savage.. does u really think it ever will happen?¿?

Adari

Part of the furniture
Lejemorder said:
lol thats the same as asking for no1 may lvl enchanter or savage.. does u really think it ever will happen?¿?

yes, you see many enchanters and savages with spanish grey infils stuck to them in barrows dun u.

xoboll

Fledgling Freddie
people r gonna p/l .. its in the nature of the game unfortunately .. so u cant stop it.. may aswell just join them thats wot i say.. :puke:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
remove necros and give prigmys 90%matter resist

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:

You pay their subs?

Bellona

Banned
most will realize that stealthers arent gonna be fun to play a while after ToA are released, unless they play them as a main, and not just an alt when their "insert main toon here" cant get a group, since an alt stealther wont get its artifacts lvl'd, if they even have any... hf pl'ing those infils.. waste of time imo..

Exinferis

Fledgling Freddie
knew you couldnt stay away bellone ;p

but WHY oh WHY did you go easy-rp-mode? :<

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
LoL, i am pretty sure no chanter powerleveled Adari after he jumped realm from albion to hibernia.... :m00:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, some noob NS saying that Albs have too many infs...
A little while back the inf population was the same as SB's, despite the fact we should have more infs simply because we have a larger population.
And infs hardly manage to outzerg the ns/ranger gimps in Odin's.
So kind be quiet about things you know nothing about.
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
LoL, i am pretty sure no chanter powerleveled Adari after he jumped realm from albion to hibernia.... :m00:

Owned!! :twak:

Btw, I wouldn't have any problem if they nerfed necro pl. But do it after they make the class viable for rvr... :eek6:

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:

PvE is utterly boring, and it costs money to play the game. Its constructed this way by a company who wants to make money. The game is designed to appeal to fantasy rpg fans/nerds and its made to become adictive. An almost ENDLESS journey constantly slaying mobs... farming money/equipment... the crafting...
Now if some people find a easier/faster way to level their chars why are you critisizing them ?
Only couse some players soloed/grouped their way to 50 spending alot of time of effort doesent mean you have look down on others who took a faster and imo smarter way to lvl 50.
Bypassing the constructed hamster wheel witch i think is made to hooking ppl up to the game.

If they want to have a infill cause they are perhapes the hardes class to lvl without pl, or cause they like the char cant you let em have it their way without looking down on them? I mean they do pay for the game and are trying to make the most of it.
Naturaly if someone does something more effective then another, that takes alot less time and is more effetive one can feel a little bit jelous.

I read this in /cg one evening in Emain.... :puke: Dont rezz the PLéd infills...

Is that right ?

And... does this go for infills that played to much in grps that had more than 3 Ice wizzies?

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
Glottis said:
So kind be quiet about things you know nothing about.
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

no offence mate, but that is the most hypocritical thing you could have ever said in your life :x

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Bellona said:
most will realize that stealthers arent gonna be fun to play a while after ToA are released, unless they play them as a main, and not just an alt when their "insert main toon here" cant get a group, since an alt stealther wont get its artifacts lvl'd, if they even have any... hf pl'ing those infils.. waste of time imo..

My Stealther alt has become my main now its hit RR6, and yes mine was Pwr lvled, why?, after some 250+ lvls I really couldnt be arsed to lvl another one.

And you know what, I dont know what char to play when TOA comes, it has almost negated the whole idea for having 8 char slots.

I can choose between arms (Been idle for coming up for 12 months now, was my main), Infil I play this mostly now, Cabi (matter specced with full respec available), Necro (You never know it might be good in toa), 2 x Clerics (Enchanced spec and Rejuv) I have a Scout in the pipeline and a sorc, as it stands I may just bin them all instead of gimping 4-5 of them.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Ilienwyn said:
Owned!! :twak:

Btw, I wouldn't have any problem if they nerfed necro pl. But do it after they make the class viable for rvr... :eek6:

Agree, Or better still let me use the 10 bubs I have on mine, I must be halfway through to 51.5 now damnit.

Nocode

Fledgling Freddie
SIGH... when will ppl stop saying necro's arent viable in RvR.
How the hell did i menage to get 725k rps lvl 50.6 in 31days played and mind u im no RvR addict and i hate PLing damn boring stuff except to help a guildie with the last few bubs till 50. Sure necro got some anoying stuff in RvR. milegates are a pain in the arse, full duration CC s00x. but u should talk to the clerics and casters i often grp with they LOVE the necro power transfer, so do tanks love AF debuff aslong as i dont get the savage train on me :).
Im not saying necro is easy to play but sure can be fun in RvR.

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
Nocode said:
How the hell did i menage to get 725k rps lvl 50.6 in 31days played and mind u im no RvR addict and i hate PLing damn boring stuff except to help a guildie with the last few bubs till 50. Sure necro got some anoying stuff in RvR. milegates are a pain in the arse, full duration CC s00x. but u should talk to the clerics and casters i often grp with they LOVE the necro power transfer, so do tanks love AF debuff aslong as i dont get the savage train on me :).

I agree with you, i dont belive the necro is a bad class for RvR. If used right, with the right people it might be exelent.
Tho i belive there are classes that can do the job better, think thats what ppl mean when they say its bad for RvR.
One isnt good if others do something better to some.
The necro has some high dissadvantages like resists/full mezz period and the fact that the lvl 44 pet, can be nuked/critted for the maximum possible damage. The class might be something to recon with when they give it more resists. Ive noticed that a fully buffed necro pet tho... can be very tough to battle. But the class isnt good if it becomes yber "if" you have a bb, and bites without is it? :D

Ghostly

Fledgling Freddie
Nocode said:

:clap:

Being a caster who has had the pleasure of grouping with Ilian a few times, I can only say that not only the power transfers rock, but he also does some fine damage and surely has a big impact on the outcome of the battles he is in :) I can only say that mids and hibs should be happy that most necros are used to PL infs, instead of RvR'ing like Ilian.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostly said:
:clap:

Being a caster who has had the pleasure of grouping with Ilian a few times, I can only say that not only the power transfers rock, but he also does some fine damage and surely has a big impact on the outcome of the battles he is in :) I can only say that mids and hibs should be happy that most necros are used to PL infs, instead of RvR'ing like Ilian.

I have to agree, Necro's are ok in RVR, but as the previous couple of posts say, there are downsides, there are upsides :)

The majority of groups i've had the pleasure of being in for RVR, ive only ever had to use my power transfer in general, and stick the pet on doors on keeptakes. I'm not complaining about the necro, but it would be nice not to be seen by some as only a pow transfer battery. :)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Purge working and maybe MOC coming closer to work would be enough for me tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom