FAO: Naurus & Co.

wow you guys rock!! takes 4 of you to gank greys in DF!!! weeee maybe alb should get the under-dog bonus afterall, if you really suck that much!!

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
And of course, after rerolled Midgard, now you are a really better player than earlier!!!!!! :m00:

P.D.- Cry more noob, dont go exp to Darkness Falls if you dont want to die by enemies, amazing those kind of posts still existing.

its also amazing how albs need to use Stealther gank groups to kill greys, personally i dont care if they wanna kill greys, but using a grp? sad.

and to put it in words YOU understand, i kill greys myself, i think its highly amusing, but atleast when i do it im solo and not with 3-4 fuck buddies..
not crying at all... n00b? think that is you...

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, we're all sure they made a group _just_ to find the odd grey to kill. Or maybe they all went looking for you, and had to make sure they could take you down, seeing how uber you are since you rerolled.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
stupeh said:
Yeah, we're all sure they made a group _just_ to find the odd grey to kill. Or maybe they all went looking for you, and had to make sure they could take you down, seeing how uber you are since you rerolled.

couldn't have said it better myself :)

ofc im uber!!! thanes wtfpwn!!!! and i wouldda killed Naurus if it wernt for those meddling adds!!! <shakes fist in scooby doo fashion>

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
If 8 lvl30s cant kill a rej spec lvl50 cleric alone (before those supposed adds) is time to reroll again and play tetris on-line :eek:

Antedeluvian said:
If 8 lvl30s cant kill a rej spec lvl50 cleric alone (before those supposed adds) is time to reroll again and play tetris on-line :eek:

Rejuv cleric? eh? :twak: he was mincer scout and inf.. no cleric there.

Aserra

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
wow you guys rock!! takes 4 of you to gank greys in DF!!! weeee maybe alb should get the under-dog bonus afterall, if you really suck that much!!

yeyeye xD

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
so what is everyone having for breakfast? (hidden +1 ibtl etc etc)

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Someone once said DF was a RvR zone, ie if you went there and expected enemies to let you live when they cross your path you'd be a tiny bit "naive", cough.

Veg

Fledgling Freddie
Do you whine at purple mobs that kill you too?

If you do not want to receive a death to a player from another realm then do not venture into the frontiers (including any dungeons in the frontiers), battlegrounds or darkness falls to level.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
OMG they made a t-shirt with a message for Elewythe on it.

crynoob_F_tn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom