FAO: Narzu,Nefastus, Renegade

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Learn to play idiots!

Just had to make a whinethread about it ! :p

PS: Narzu if you think I'm gonna respect your solo fights again, you're wrong!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
rather than approach it like this just drop narzu a PM asking for quarter and you will get it...

Im guessing you stubled accross tham solo and got dropped... maybe /spam surrender help... obviously you go on instinct mode to try and kill one maybe...

narzu is not one of the server idiots and does not deserve a whine thread. just ask for quarter etc...

its the same story with killisembas guys or aim... if you drop them a PM they will leave you alone. they are all nice people.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
narzu rox, he would give me good 1 on 1 fights even when he was in a duo UNLESS grimster was with him!!!1 :p

and no polly...

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Haha Narzu always been a zerger! Pain are and always have been SH groupies !:) :ninja:

Alein-Pain

Loyal Freddie
Haha Narzu always been a zerger! Pain are and always have been SH groupies !:) :ninja:

hey thats not true and u know it pain was and will allways be the first stealthzerg guild and sh was pains bitches :kissit:

ps and yes i can be askt to spare ppl and most of the time we do that :fluffle:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
hey thats not true and u know it pain was and will allways be the first stealthzerg guild and sh was pains bitches :kissit:

ps and yes i can be askt to spare ppl and most of the time we do that :fluffle:

Tell everyone the Sun spear tale Narz!!! xx

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
rather than approach it like this just drop narzu a PM asking for quarter and you will get it...

Im guessing you stubled accross tham solo and got dropped... maybe /spam surrender help... obviously you go on instinct mode to try and kill one maybe...

narzu is not one of the server idiots and does not deserve a whine thread. just ask for quarter etc...

its the same story with killisembas guys or aim... if you drop them a PM they will leave you alone. they are all nice people.

haha I want what ur smoking !!

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Narzu is definately one of the Hunters you want to stay clear of imo!
Way to hard to fight from my recent experiences anyway ^^
Hunters full stop are getting extremely difficult to kill esspecially if they have a decent template!
I remember Snornig before the pet love take on 3 of us at the same time and totally controlled the fight!
If you group up then thats good as it means we can group up :)
Play how you want to play really and have fun!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Narzu is a nice guy but most of the time i come across him im zerged down ... Oh well thank god Nefastus is made of plaster of paris so i get some rps :D

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Narzu is definately one of the Hunters you want to stay clear of imo!
Way to hard to fight from my recent experiences anyway ^^
If you group up then thats good as it means we can group up :)
Play how you want to play really and have fun!

Aye gotta agree there he seems to like picking on my mini ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom