FAO: Mods, Erivoss[GOA]

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
is it possible that we can have a sticky Questions post, one where people can post ONLY questions that meet certain criteria..i.e

1. Not been asked 1200 times
2. Relevant
3. Not a Whine

That way Erivoss can have a single post to look at rather than having to wade through all the whine and flames... tbh it would have to be moderated VERY harshly to keep it readable but i feel it would benefit us all to have a single reference point.

Cyviel.xx

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
useful idea but i see the future and its a question/answer thread 83 pages long (even with just the questions) ... probably wrong!

imo "rightnow" does the job well enough

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Erivoss ain't here to answer questions :) he's just here to say "fook the servers are knackered" and "we're looking into it" or "we're running tests"....

RightNow is where you want to ask questions :) unless the community can answer it.

Laryssa

Regular Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
Erivoss ain't here to answer questions :) he's just here to say "fook the servers are knackered" and "we're looking into it" or "we're running tests"....

i think Erivoss is just another piece of hope GOA is throwing at us ;)
Aslong we don't get infos about WHY the servers are down/crashed his
posts mean nothing, coz I can see myself that the service i pay for is down.

:eek:

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
GOA should get someone who look into this forum and answer questions... RightNow is a joke =P

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Supposedly Sanya got told about these forums. Woo Hoo - our own US Advisor.

Sanya "Sorry for the delay just running about in the new frontiers"
XXX "Housing zone is new to me, how do i buy a house"
Sanya "OMG LoL your still on 1.63 - i will just go find that patch notes out of the archive in the bunker"
~~~~~3 Hours Later~~~~~~
Sanya "found it"
XXX "good, someone in game told me how to do it"
Sanya "ah"

Bellona

Banned
Brynn said:
Supposedly Sanya got told about these forums. Woo Hoo - our own US Advisor.

Sanya "Sorry for the delay just running about in the new frontiers"
XXX "Housing zone is new to me, how do i buy a house"
Sanya "OMG LoL your still on 1.63 - i will just go find that patch notes out of the archive in the bunker"
~~~~~3 Hours Later~~~~~~
Sanya "found it"
XXX "good, someone in game told me how to do it"
Sanya "ah"

:clap: :clap:

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Laryssa said:
i think Erivoss is just another piece of hope GOA is throwing at us ;)
Aslong we don't get infos about WHY the servers are down/crashed his
posts mean nothing, coz I can see myself that the service i pay for is down.

:eek:
laryssa its good to know that goa actually knows that the server is crashed and that it will be up soon. It is rather frustrating to not know what happened more or less and when the server will be up. Server downtime could be hours or just 20 mins, its nice to know how long you will have to wait.

And nalistah I wouldnt recommend GOA doing that unless its in the Grab bag version of mythic. Allthough grab bag isnt that helpful as sonya has to tell the question to a dev and then bring the answer back to the customer. While in the mean time there might be a mistake (it isnt unusual for a grab bag question to be useless as sonya misinterpreted the question or the answer is just wrong).
Besides for game questions, you can still check camelot herald or use rightnow. Allthough it might be nice for goa to set up a grab bag of their own.

Laryssa

Regular Freddie
Driwen said:
laryssa its good to know that goa actually knows that the server is crashed and that it will be up soon. It is rather frustrating to not know what happened more or less and when the server will be up. Server downtime could be hours or just 20 mins, its nice to know how long you will have to wait.

did u had the feeling that GOA was at least aware of that the servers were down over the weekend - i think not.

Right Now is really a joke - u only get copy&paste replies, regardless of what u are asking.

Only Zargar seems to be nice and helped me a lot when I asked him directly.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Laryssa said:
did u had the feeling that GOA was at least aware of that the servers were down over the weekend - i think not.

i havent played since a week. But yes if Erivoss makes a post, off course I would know that they are aware of the problem that kinda implies it doesnt it?

If Erivoss doesnt make a post, then that would either mean goa doesnt know about it or his connections down (which it was one time).
Now if you are referring to the first crash excal had this year, then yes I didnt know wether GOA was actually aware of the problem. However Erivoss wasnt doing this "job" yet.

and Larysa you think Sonya actually gives answers on boards? She gives answers to mails, but that too is mostly copy and paste and the grab bag answers are copy paste from the dev's.
Right now isnt the best, but going answering question on a forum isnt wise as it would lead to the forum being spammed by questions (which is why sonya never posts much so people dont know if she is looking at the forum).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom