Fao: Mjk/thugs/prettyboy/pedigree

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs, ok, get this, friday,, High noon - in the forrest near APK (as you come out its the bit in the middle) if u unstealth infront of me we'll run 2 the west island and duel there... u can record it... it'll b leet... plz plz say yes =)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Sure I will meet you. High noon it is then. 12 o'clock mid day I reckon that is ;) . You gonna be buffed or wot?

Proper duel is to meet up and both log out. Then beckon and bow to start fight. That way we know no boofs. But to be honest a buffed Pally don't exactly worry me much :D . Hehe.

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
woot! yeah, unstealth infront of me, like i said we'll run to the west island andduel... =) i have a couple of m8s who want 2 watch... self buffs alloowd? im hyped now, leet, u and me finally dueling... nuts im screwed...

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Proper duel then - as above. Both log out and back on (obviously) then you buff up with self buffs. Beckon and bow when ready to fight. May the best alt win :D .

Funkybunny

Banned
cares.jpg

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Stop me sure does by the looks of it :D . I kinda passed caring myself now.

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
i do care... u have to sorta care dnt u, i mean, wat if i beat u?
EDIT: Btw thers gunna b a random cleri with me called buffy... and due to how fast i am u might have to turn spell effects off.......... :m00:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well I do care to be honest. But the only person I lost to in probably the last six months when both of us were unbuffed was Ahoy the reaver. My suit caused it really though cos I was running around without any spell resist. Reavers and them luris with spells sure hurt then - oh and also weapon procs. I sorted that out since then though. Lost plenty of fights against buffed players though. But I have killed far more buffed players whilst unbuffed than been killed by them so that is in my favour. But wot the hell I will try and take yu out as fast as I can.

I should really have stopped playing this game ages ago but will continue to show until my subs run out. My heart not really innit anymore not like when I was mad for it and fired up. Even so I can still fight ok if I ain't tired. Will try and be well rested for 'DAH DUEL' :D .

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
PLEASE!
change your avatar stoptryingtohitme
its just too ugly :(
and it scares me :(

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Mjk said:
them luris with spells sure hurt
yeah they sure as hell do!

Rellik lol, for like the 3rd time, i like it! hehe... if u can find me a sutiable (preflarbly funny) avatar, i mite consider it =p

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Stop, please dont get 2 excited.

I wish u luck.

But if u want to be a assasin killer paladin is not the class to play :flame:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Why not? Old Age gets to anyone, you just have to survive the initial load of potions and frontload damage that gets dished out. Once you're past that it's just straight melee mostly. :p

I hope you have a decent WeaponSkill, or you will not even hit Thugs. :)

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm there to watch for defiinate :D... will be on Coldplayer Theurg, dont attack me plz ^^

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
You been duelling a lot then lately Stop? Have you won all your fights?

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
ty brend... and to any1 who wants to cum watch then aproch me and do /surrender and i'll leave u alone, mids+hibs welcome...

i have been, and im gettin gud, i'll def b able 2 beat u if i can block ur attacks... =)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
This is where everyone fails me thinks. Yah can't block all my attacks unless you use engage and even then I will jump behind you to try to stop it working. Not sure it works if you not facing your opponent. But another Pally tried to do that the other day - Amorad - so I just eased up on styles to save end and kept the poison ticking ;) . No way you gonna block all my styles otherwise.

The reason I can kill pallies is cos I use multiple weapons and keep repoisoning you. It out damages your self healing spell and never lets up. I can kill stuff without landing any styles wotsoever but just by moving and swapping weaps.

Still a pally in good gear is normally quite a test.

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
well i have atleast 10% in my resists, my dex, qui, con, str is capped ne way... along with my hp... indeed it will be a good fight, you are a worthy oponent thugs, i am most looking forword to engaging in battle with u...

[/ENDT'LKTALK]

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well I am by APK but can't see you or anyone else for that matter - Return to your keep and pick me up will yah!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Lot better m8 but dah crown remains mine hehe. Even walking backwards won't stop me dropping nearly everyone face to face. Don't think I connected with me 2 hander once too.

Film be up very soon!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Stoptryingtohitme duel film. Day 25 listing.

Well done to Stopme. Lasted longer than I thought he would :D . Nearly run out of weapons too hehe.

Stopme Duel and others!

Server for the films be back up now. (12.30 Friday post)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe - Knew you would either try engage or walking backwards. Neither of them really bothers me. Against big hitters though the 2nd causes problems but I step up frontal damage to compensate. If they hurt too much then I will use imbalance - poison and return to finish off but as this wassa duel I wouldn't do that. You run out of ground to keep walking backwards hehe but maybe you should have kept going.

I was wondering about using disease on you to stop your self healing. Does that work on pallies?

Hanging

Fledgling Freddie
nope, only works on casting healing spells, the chants are an entirely different field:)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Hehe - Knew you would either try engage or walking backwards. Neither of them really bothers me. Against big hitters though the 2nd causes problems but I step up frontal damage to compensate. If they hurt too much then I will use imbalance - poison and return to finish off but as this wassa duel I wouldn't do that. You run out of ground to keep walking backwards hehe but maybe you should have kept going.

I was wondering about using disease on you to stop your self healing. Does that work on pallies?

I suspect half the people u fight play gimped.

A fully buffed sorc with fully buffed pet could probably take you - provided he survives the intial onslaught and q/c doesnt resist.

Then he just kites you - did it so many times on my sorc and never got hit.

paldin

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
I suspect half the people u fight play gimped.

A fully buffed sorc with fully buffed pet could probably take you - provided he survives the intial onslaught and q/c doesnt resist.

Then he just kites you - did it so many times on my sorc and never got hit.
lol then its not a duel 1 bb+1 sorc hehe

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
paldin said:
lol then its not a duel 1 bb+1 sorc hehe

Half the fights his asked about ask if buffed or not - so i suspect he'll have a bb.

Without buffbot it'd still be doable after all i dont think mjk/thugs/whatever has PA.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Bugz

Sure I can be killed by a buffed sorc with a pet. Was infact the other day :) . But the guy was well buffed and no-doubt toa'd as well cos his casting speed was very fast. His bloody pet hit me for 150! Normally I drop unbuffed sorcs with pets but this guy was just too much after he rooted me. But I took him down to a 1/3 with just my first 2 hits. If the root hadn't taken or I had moved like I normally do (too damn tired that time) then I got a very good chance of dropping even buffed sorcs. By the way I never use imbalance on casters cos it far more fun to run after them :) . So that helps them a great deal for sure.

Taken me a long long time to work out how to increase my damage. To show how much I can dish out I went toe to toe with Shee a level 25 buffed inf last night (filmed). She missed pa cos I evaded. Never even seen her cos of her level and me with 24 in stealth! Anyways after that I tore her apart and only her mates stopped me from dropping her.

And no I never use a buffbot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom