spook

Fledgling Freddie
wohoo, 1 less stealther out tonight !

nice work Mirgol

Welcome to the war Gupet ^^

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
That's kind of our fault, sorry.

We put a non-stealth group together, with some stealther detection in (i.e. infil with see hidden, and a scout with truesight) and have been farming elves and luri stealthers at mmgH all evening. Guess they all respawned when we quit to go eat dinner. :p

PS: Don't stealth-zerg, or we'll farm you some more.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Like you would spare soloers.

The last soloer we ran into at mmg, I asked the rest of the group to back off and I fought them solo, no support healing or nuking. Anyway, the place was crawling with stealthers, grouped together or not.

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
The last soloer we ran into at mmg, I asked the rest of the group to back off and I fought them solo, no support healing or nuking. Anyway, the place was crawling with stealthers, grouped together or not.

Was sick tonight in emain, saw a scout so TS'd chased him to the stone near AMG/DCX was over 1fg alb stealthers there, TS was up so avoided them, went to silo/amg and ran into 1fg hib stealthers.

Respect for the way you treat the solo'r though :) but anychance you could kill the alby zergers too :p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:

good way...tho what happens if you lose? doubt they would let the stealther go :< but you can always hope

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
good way...tho what happens if you lose? doubt they would let the stealther go :< but you can always hope

Probably not. But the issue didn't arise. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom