FAO: Mincers who don't group

A

Asha

/rude
/rude
/rude

selfish ppl suck.

so you want to solo? ok, but in the early hours when there is >10 ppl in emain and you're getting chain raped by sb's anyhow it's pretty stupid to try to solo and leave everyone else running at a snails pace.

Give group mintrels plz!

That is all.

I

Ialkarn

Russel last words:"Mincers are a solo class."

10 sec later:Russel get full buffed by his bot.
20 sec later:Russel writes /release and buy a medallion for Hibernia.
repeat this sequence infinite times..

O

old.LandShark

Going to log in and solo just for youuuuu :x
Don't tell people how to play the game :rolleyes:

J

jilson

Just cause your a cleric, and cannot solo there is no need to flame other people for soloing. Solo can be a lot more self rewarding than running round in a grp with stick in getting shouted at to de-mezz, also being a minstrel buffs are given out in grp infront of you.

I am group mincer, but to be honest asha thats bull shit, if you want minstrel speed so bad go make a fucking minstrel yourself!
You cannot flame people for playing THEIR char as they wish.

And this is coming from a minstrel who doesn't solo.

O

old.LandShark

Well, you can't flame people for giving minstrels low priority when buffing, although I do tend to whine for dex cos demezz speed really can make a difference...
Anyways, didn't mean to be hostile, but I solo myself a lot and I'm sure Russell wouldn't appreciate being told how to play :p

P

powahhdagod

well it is stupid yes BUT......

you play a game for having fun
if a man haves fun playing solo his mincer what is OUR problem?
we have NO right to say to some1 how to have fun in a game....
i blame to the stupid morons on mythic that gave stealth on minstrels (THE ONLY class on the whole game that gives speed5 and has stealth...) than the players themselfes...
if you want to flame some1 flame the morons on mythic not the players :bore::puke:

:mgwhore2: mythic morons

I

Ialkarn

Why then if a cleric refuse to ress someone in emain get flamed?
Its his own mana,he could spend it to aoe smite the walls during a fight instead of ress ppl right?
This game is build to work primary group vs group
the large presence of group abilities and ras it 's done whit the clear intention to force ppl to group eachother to get the max advantage of each classes.
To group is the spirit of the game,all the principal events (keep seiges,uber hunts,relic raids),also the chat system are cleary done to FORCE ppl to cooperate.
If you don't like that you cleary have wrong game.

P.S:yes to be the only mincer in emain and make 2 groups of albs move whit no speed and get farmed by mids it's as lame as refuse to ress someone.
also 90% of the times solo players in rvr zones are just leachers of full groups:they don't want group ofc but then they make 90% their rps leaching ppl ,hardly asking if they would mind to be followed etc.

A

Asha

I have a mincer, is lowbie tho :) Will be a group minstrel ofc.

Should I have to go make a group essential character when I already play one? Maybe we should just all make infils and all put each other on ignore so we don't have to even talk to each other much less group.

I can tell ppl how to play if I want, they don't have to listen. I have been told a million times how to play, how to spec, who to buff, etc. Plz see all the threads flaming smite clerics (am not smite but ppl tell clerics how to play probably more than any other class.)

It's just ridiculous to see someone suicide on sb's over and over when your group is gimped cause they won't group ... that attitude just sucks. It isn't just Russel, there is alot of minstrels that think they are solo gods, but you see there death msg as soon as they get to amg. It would be funny if it wasn't so annoying.

O

old.LandShark

I think a minstrel soloing is slightly more efficient than a rejuv cleric smiting walls.

A

Asha

WTF are you telling me how to play!?! OMFG FOAD!
I can smite the wall for 5 dmg every 5 seconds if I want!!! Don't tell me what to do!

/sarcasm

How is it more effective if they are either dying straight away or leaching the group they won't give speed to? :)

O

old.LandShark

I don't know, perhaps they're having more fun :p

G

glorien_

I have to agree with asha on one thing - people say "dont tell people how to play" but yet they tell clerics what to do all the time. It isnt just RvR its PvE too, you always get "heal heal heal" in group - like you dont know what to do... and when u ask a tank to maybe run heal chant or something they go "dont tell me how to play".
Yes it is annoying when minstrels dont grp but not much u can do to make them grp.

J

jilson

Originally posted by Asha
I have a mincer, is lowbie tho :) Will be a group minstrel ofc.

Should I have to go make a group essential character when I already play one? Maybe we should just all make infils and all put each other on ignore so we don't have to even talk to each other much less group.

I can tell ppl how to play if I want, they don't have to listen. I have been told a million times how to play, how to spec, who to buff, etc. Plz see all the threads flaming smite clerics (am not smite but ppl tell clerics how to play probably more than any other class.)

It's just ridiculous to see someone suicide on sb's over and over when your group is gimped cause they won't group ... that attitude just sucks. It isn't just Russel, there is alot of minstrels that think they are solo gods, but you see there death msg as soon as they get to amg. It would be funny if it wasn't so annoying.

If your so pissed of with people for telling you how to play your char why go and do the exact same thing to some1 else?

it wasn't a flame about not getting buffs, i enjoy group and dislike solo, but i can see why people like too solo with constant people whining in the grp. And perhaps he had some good duels at amg did you ever perhaps think that it wasn't just idle dieing. Having a good 1on1 duel is truely very fun even if the outcome is not to your favour.

L

loxleyhood

On the bright side scouts are eager to group. Get a scout in your group today!

A

Aule Valar

Aule demands cesation of fun!

with an atitude like that its a wonder your ever in a grp
yes its anoying having to run around at caster speed, but many people make mincers to solo with

come to think of it some of our assasins don't have buffbots, so i think you should stop being so selfish and respec yourself to buffbot them.... same sort of argument

S

skile

You will soon have enough mincers to go around :). It's relaxing going solo once in a while.

ps: I get attacked much less by sbs when I'm out with minstrel compared to scout.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Maybe Russell (or whoever it was) knew what a whiny piece of shit you were and decided to go solo to save himself a headache? Ever consider that astonishing possibility? ;)

S

Sol-

then again maybe u shud fuck off and die sissyfoo

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

:rolleyes:

Yea, Sol.

And it is spelt 'should' not 'shud'.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Nothing wrong with the spelling there.

yea ( P ) Pronunciation Key (y)
adv.
Yes; aye.
Indeed; truly: They have spoken, yea, shouted their reply.

No entry found for shud.

I'll give you half a star for effort.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by jilson
Just cause your a cleric, and cannot solo

Who says clerics can't solo?!?! You've seen my leet smite I'm sure.

J

jilson

Originally posted by Eggy
Who says clerics can't solo?!?! You've seen my leet smite I'm sure.

apart from you hunny your special :fluffle:

A

Asha

jilson - cause I was pissed off, it's called flaming. I am tired of selfish minstrels. No that doesn't mean all are selfish or all who solo are selfish, but in this case it was just silly.

Sissyfoo - I doubt I ever bothered to group with your sorry ass in game, but if I had you would know I don't whine. Go crawl back under your bridge troll. Hope the spelling is clear enough for you.

Sol :wub:

I tried to solo a cute dwarf tonight but it just rooted me 3x and ran. I just wanted to smite a little bit :whip:

Opps was I telling the dwarf how to play there? Sorry! :rolleyes:

G

gunner440

dont rez tehm asha

well as if ppl wud want ur shitty 10% rez anyway :(

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Maybe Russell (or whoever it was) knew what a whiny piece of shit you were and decided to go solo to save himself a headache? Ever consider that astonishing possibility? ;)

See what I mean about your over-aggressive replies? :p
Take a rage dump man :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'm not overly aggressive. :(

I blame my psychotic rage on being such a nice guy.

Must...go...postal.

Must...stop...contradictions.

Must...make...tea.

Must...stay... ....good.

E

Ekydus

Paladins get told to chant a lot in groups etc aswell, very annoying.
It's always the Infiltrator of the group with half a brain that spams their "End!!!!!111" Macro.
It's just always fun for me to say it's on you idiot, now shaddap. :D
I'm a very good Paladin thank you very much and I do my job. I don't need to be told what to do...:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom