FAO mids!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Omg!!! Mids And Hibs In Frontier When Mids Wanna Rr!! They Are Allied!!! Realmcrossers!!!! Ban!!!!... :(

/edit

and nerf you cant Caps Lock it all :<

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
nothing, just playing that mid whiner... gravine something stupid... think he whined on bw about alb/hibs working together on our last rr...

Astraad

Fledgling Freddie
Nice of u to start a thread on a raid that still in progress....

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Astraad said:

nice of you to point out that to the ones that didnt know already ;p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Old.Ilum said:
nice of you to point out that to the ones that didnt know already ;p

nice of you to steal my line :p... or... wouldnt have gotten it if you didnt post it... but it was my line still...

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Astraad said:

You posted at 9:46 p.m. At this time there were around 330 albs in Sauvage...

So everyone and his mother was defending or standing in excalibur ready to defend. Everyone knew it at 9:46 p.m. that you were raiding like crazy with a hell lot of people.

/Cathul

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
nothing, just playing that mid whiner... gravine something stupid... think he whined on bw about alb/hibs working together on our last rr...

But you did so why couldn't he whine about it?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
but we didnt... unlike you midgardian bastards!!1 :( crossrealm!!1

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Astraad said:

Doubt it maters was at excal before it started, did a /who Sauvage was 300+ not inc ppl in frontiers before mids even got near Excal. Was highly unlikely that any force could beat that many defenders tbh.

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
Cathul said:
that you were raiding like crazy with a hell lot of people.

/Cathul

Heh funny how our "hell lot of people"were easily outnumbered 4 to 1 by albs eh? ;)

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Cathul said:
You posted at 9:46 p.m. At this time there were around 330 albs in Sauvage...

So everyone and his mother was defending or standing in excalibur ready to defend. Everyone knew it at 9:46 p.m. that you were raiding like crazy with a hell lot of people.

/Cathul

lol thats more than the online population of midgard at the time.

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, that's what happens when we get reports of 160+ mids in Alb frontier.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Silly thread really, but since it has somewhat to do with today's Alb raid, I'll just say here that it was pretty fun :)

Mids really did fine job with the keeps, though there were some complications when we were coming Excal (hadn't prepared for many leaders/stickys to go LD same time and stuff).
There was quite lot of Albs in Excal too, but not unexpected really.
And no, I don't mean that Albs had some huge unfair advantage with numbers either. RR defence always gets more people out than attack, it's a well known fact and people who organize hunts can live with it (I hope) :)

I haven't noticed so far any huge realm imbalance issues in Mid vs. Alb numbers, I think we're rather even.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and one more thing.
I've never used this one and been waiting to get change..

Here's to all you IRC blabbers from all realms alike:
:kissit: :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Time for /level 30 command for Midgard pry imo. 300+ albs ZzZ

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
When mids try a future relic attempt they will probably make it to excal, see no albs and think " yes we got the relics!!!! warrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!" then some big troll will get right to the relic and about 500 PA's land on him followed by 334 CD's xDDDDD

330 albs in sauv and probably could only see 100...hmmm o_O

Astraad

Fledgling Freddie
You're right, i shouldn't have bothered posting it so that the remaining 2 albs who werent on at the time to read :eek6:. As i understand it was already blabbed on iRC anyway but thats something nobody can stop I guess

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
That's more than total hib population online at any given time.
19% server population 4tehwin.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
When mids try a future relic attempt they will probably make it to excal, see no albs and think " yes we got the relics!!!! warrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!" then some big troll will get right to the relic and about 500 PA's land on him followed by 334 CD's xDDDDD

330 albs in sauv and probably could only see 100...hmmm o_O

To quote a famous nutter:

LOL

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

sami

Fledgling Freddie
give /level 30 to hib and mid, remove /level from alb.

imo :|

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Platina said:
Time for /level 30 command for Midgard pry imo. 300+ albs ZzZ

Well, the 300+ albs weren't all lvl 50... in my group alone were only 4 lvl 50 chars, the rest was between lvl 27 and lvl 41... ;)

And yes, when first numbers from the different keeps arised like 100+ on sursbrooke, 40 on renaris and several others on a third keep we brought all people who were available to excalibur, i don't see any special about this.

/Cathul

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
./shrug I had loads of fun farming albs and mids all over the frontier, from keeps to Sauvage... Especially fun getting to Surs twice to find both gates down and kill all the albs attacking it both times, then jumping out, lotsa fun :) Also farming Hurbury with all those silly albs keep going outside waiting to get farmed :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom