FAO Mids in Thid

Urodecabby

Fledgling Freddie
What's with the hugging after a unfair fight? i find that nearly all mids do this , not as bad as hibs .

Someone jumpes you , i hit for 60dmg or so he hits for 100 , buffed ofc , i'm not then he/ she hugs you after a fight . Lol what's with all that makes me annoyed that u don't get any fair fights anymore in thid :mad:

urode :flame:

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Well... seriously... bb's are almost as common in thid as they are in rvr nowadays... only a very few ppl run unbuffed like Lullahs and Blokkie...

And a hug isn't a bad thing?... even tho you see it as an unfair fight how should they know you are unbuffed... and even if they knew... should they let u go?...

Don't get me wrong... I'm all in for fair battles... the close ones are the best... even if u loose... but I can't rly see what's wrong here...

A hug shows respect and love,
Squirrel

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Urodecabby said:
What's with the hugging after a unfair fight? i find that nearly all mids do this , not as bad as hibs .

Someone jumpes you , i hit for 60dmg or so he hits for 100 , buffed ofc , i'm not then he/ she hugs you after a fight . Lol what's with all that makes me annoyed that u don't get any fair fights anymore in thid :mad:

urode :flame:

You didn't really seem to care about fair fights when running around with your minstrel to be honest. Met you 1v1 on bridge with hunter and managed to kill you, then you came back and added on me while I was fighting 2 albs. And yes, I was unbuffed ( apart from self-buffs)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Strokes said:
and the duo's trio's vs a solo frair .. great fun :(

My solo friar handed asses out last night :D

2 ns popped on me, they soon left with tails between legs

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
lol the amount u add.. why would any1 give u a fair fight ?

Xeran 24 reaver

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
For real?

Jup

Charged into ck last night as well, took out a sb, spiritmaster and finished off a skald before the Jarl shot me through the wall(I was in the courtyard)

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
I've only been away about a month or 2, but I noticed that the Mid SB's have started to use run thru a lot more than before. You'd think they have been nerfed or something lol ;)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Can't say I care much what anyone does Emotewise ;D
I do pretty well on my Ranger in BG and have fun, if anyone wants to do an Emote of anykind, well I guess then they can do so, some do nice once, and some not, but really, who cares ;D

Have an NS in Thid also, but it was almost to easy playing it, so trying a ranger instead now, and it's more of a challange tbh, and that is fun.

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
I just wonder when there is Fair fight anytime ... Never seen one in thid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom