FAO mids in poc!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
ur haev no skiil u hav to kil peploe expn omg ur smell gett a reel lief!1
if ur ar so stuppidd ur hav to kill peploe exp ur shudlnt plai tis game cuz if ur kill peploe exp ur smell omg !

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Give instaban to you everytime you press new topic thanks

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
if ur ar so stuppidd ur hav to kill peploe exp ur shudlnt plai tis game cuz if ur kill peploe exp ur smell omg !

LOL this one time LOL i thought you were a mong!!!11 LOL but now! haha lol i thought u were a mong too! LOL:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
u sould stop qq about geting killed in the frontiers and go somewhere quite:)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:

You have no skill you have to kill people exping o my god your smell get a real life.

if you are so stupid your have to kill people exp your shouldnt play this is game because if your kill people exp your smell o my god.

Ok my brother is dyslexic and i would say VERY dyslexic but my god he couldnt have spelled half those words as badly as you.

Anywho if your talking about heresy its where we hang out we are leveling artifacts and we roam between hib and alb pocs running through the middle murdering as we go. if you dont like it GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Please next time post in english or at least think about before you type because honestly if you are really that dyslexic then i can recomend a few good books or teaching aids to help you out.

Btw im dyscalculate so i know how it is.

Awarkle said:
You have no skill you have to kill people exping o my god your smell get a real life.

if you are so stupid your have to kill people exp your shouldnt play this is game because if your kill people exp your smell o my god.

Ok my brother is dyslexic and i would say VERY dyslexic but my god he couldnt have spelled half those words as badly as you.

Anywho if your talking about heresy its where we hang out we are leveling artifacts and we roam between hib and alb pocs running through the middle murdering as we go. if you dont like it GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Please next time post in english or at least think about before you type because honestly if you are really that dyslexic then i can recomend a few good books or teaching aids to help you out.

Btw im dyscalculate so i know how it is.

such a big post ^^ this thread was just a pisstake of Dwalis thread :(

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Cuddlebunny - a quick combat-survival tip for you, old mate: don't go AFK in POC to the extent that a bunch of Mids who are SOS-ing past you to escape a mega aggro train manage to kill you with one DOT from a Shaman.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
cuddle keep the QQ inc, so funny so see your post at other threads about other ppl whining, and then you come here and whine cause you got killed in poc..

LOL!!!!!:twak:

CuddleBunny!

Banned
necromania said:
cuddle keep the QQ inc, so funny so see your post at other threads about other ppl whining, and then you come here and whine cause you got killed in poc..

LOL!!!!!:twak:
haha... you show your level of intelligence quite well, young padawan! xD

I said it before and I'll say it again, you are a retard x)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Shit spam thread, now closed... any more shite like this from CuddleBunny and you ban stick will be used, harshly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom