Fao mids in alb poc

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Stop running FG opt'ed guild grps etc in alb poc, just to go ruin a PL grp and get 100RP each member ( well im not against you kill us at all, but keep doing it is too silly)..

QQ

Afran

Part of the furniture
Never seen a thread about XP killing in PoC before

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
necromania said:
crybaby - lvl 50 cleric/enchance/FOP

See you have a name that is rather fitting for the circumstances

Go Purple Warriors, Rip PoC a new arsehole :)

Loppis

Fledgling Freddie
Just 7 of us.
And you sort got in the way when we leveld arties.

BTW it is a rvr dungeon.

Loppis "regulator"

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
We are just doing it the way we are usually doing most thigns in our guild, we get a couple of guys together on their fave toons, then check it out, if we see someone we go for em, then we kill the bosses etc for fun.
Often enough youll just see us as a trio, this time we are 7. cheers for keeping it calm though. :cheers:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Loppis said:
Just 7 of us.
And you sort got in the way when we leveld arties.

BTW it is a rvr dungeon.

Loppis "regulator"

hehe we got in your way ? we was in a room you could just had passed, so no we didnt get in your way..

but still , opt'ed grp vs random guys = random guys are dead ;).....

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Gungo said:
See you have a name that is rather fitting for the circumstances

Go Purple Warriors, Rip PoC a new arsehole :)

aye you got that right ;). not like im a crybaby

just like to QQ sometimes like everyone else does,, some ppl cry IRL instead of making a qq thread here , reason why they dont make a thread here is cause they dont have the balls to take all the BS from ppl :p

QQ :) :cheers:

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
hehe we got in your way ? we was in a room you could just had passed, so no we didnt get in your way..

but still , opt'ed grp vs random guys = random guys are dead ..... :)

You think we'd leave albs alone in a rvr dungeon if we find any? :)

Draypor

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

but still , opt'ed grp vs random guys = random guys are dead ;).....

hmm they should have passed u, maybe a quick wave at each other then got along with our buisness....lol

whatever

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Draypor said:
hmm they should have passed u, maybe a quick wave at each other then got along with our buisness....lol

whatever

dno if you know about it .. but i only came here to whine cause i was extreamly bored, and abit pissed, cause mids startet doing it alot lately with FG guild grps in alb poc :) , and as i said, im not against that we gets killed, cause it happens alot,, but keep killing us to earn aprox 200 rp each is silly ;) wich i allso think when albs does it.

Milan

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Mate

Well I have to admit that waiting for u to log the rezzer in and then nuking was a bit lame but i couldnt help i could feel that u were waiting for him soz mate

Milan

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Ljuvasara said:
We are just doing it the way we are usually doing most thigns in our guild, we get a couple of guys together on their fave toons, then check it out, if we see someone we go for em, then we kill the bosses etc for fun.
Often enough youll just see us as a trio, this time we are 7. cheers for keeping it calm though. :cheers:

Wasnt gonna whine but som1 created the post !!
Logging on my level 39 sorc Just inside POC entrance to have u and ur cronies stuck to me :O? Thats ghay and pissed me off considering I was looking for a Lost GOV + Book + Cloudsong book....
Hope u enjoyed ur 20 rps each :cheers:

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
w00t, can you kill ppl in poc? thanks for the heads up :*

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
<wr00000m>
postfarm-kthxbye
<wr00000000ms off>

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
necromania said:
dno if you know about it .. but i only came here to whine cause i was extreamly bored, and abit pissed, cause mids startet doing it alot lately with FG guild grps in alb poc :) , and as i said, im not against that we gets killed, cause it happens alot,, but keep killing us to earn aprox 200 rp each is silly ;) wich i allso think when albs does it.

Stop going in PoC then, if you dont wanna be farmed? :twak:

Loppis

Fledgling Freddie
Minimac...

Sorcs and mincers are KoS... if you didnt know that.

Himse

FH is my second home
Horray for whine, rvr dungeon, your free arrrrpppeeesss... and they are not an opted group

crymoreplix :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom