FAo mids at bolg

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
lol i love it when u try to lag trough the gate by putting ram ½ trough it... makes me able to hit u with my pbaoe from inside to outside... thansk for all the arpee's u gave me...best kills i ever had, killing cheaters..
you know who are, wont say names due not frapsing etc...

Litmus

Resident Freddy
think you are mistaken...

those that got in were FZed in by me and someone else.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
no m8, u cant zephyr 3 times at once...
its simple, place ram ½ way in ½ out, hop in ram, hop out 50% chance u hop inside keep;x...thats why they kept driving the ram...

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I don't want to sound dumb but if that actually worked couldn't 1 fg of reasonably high rr people raid back the relics stored in the hib keeps? 1 ram at each door to jump through and then PvE the lord. Blade turn and good healing/mezzing and hibs wouldn't even know it was happening! You would also think that this would have been fixed already.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
fucking nutter you are tbh, the ram was bugged so we couldnt hit the door and ppl dropped inside by mistake, our warr and zerk got inside once and killed some before the inside force took em down, barelly got em out with eoy ress.

cheat? lööööööl! the bainshee's nuking throu walls aint cheating then? :D gw fucktard meight!

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal your a fucking clueless retard. Next time open your eyes and you will see it is bugged. And it is good that you post here on the forum how u can bugg abuse to get inside keeps /clap

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
MaditioN said:
fucking nutter you are tbh, the ram was bugged so we couldnt hit the door and ppl dropped inside by mistake, our warr and zerk got inside once and killed some before the inside force took em down, barelly got em out with eoy ress.

cheat? lööööööl! the bainshee's nuking throu walls aint cheating then? :D gw fucktard meight!

OMG U CHeATER MADI

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
MaditioN said:

JAMIE - U TBH :l

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:

not talknig about those 2, i saw they werebugegd, im talking about the 3 kobolds who came in

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Profion said:
AngelHeal your a fucking clueless retard. Next time open your eyes and you will see it is bugged. And it is good that you post here on the forum how u can bugg abuse to get inside keeps /clap

i rather let every1 know it then just sum fucko's who willabuse it, how more ppl know it the sooner it get fixed..

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Profion said:

blablablablablabla hmm? did u say anything usefull ?? nah?.. i thought soo blablablabla

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
blablablablablabla hmm? did u say anything usefull ?? nah?.. i thought soo blablablabla

Learn how to edit your older posts instead Angelfucktard. But ofc i know its hard for someone that was born clueless.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom