FAO, Mids,Albs,Hibs.

M

mojomoo

can guys in Emain stop with your organised? late night cross realm dueling tournaments, its not really on.Sorry but the only times I get to rvr are late night/early morning and I only ever seem to find u guys dueling.

JJNR,

O

old.willowywicca

wrong server maybe?

I tend to be on til 4-6am each night and have not seen any evidence of large scale dueling for a good few months now

A

araudry

Originally posted by mojomoo
can guys in Emain stop with your organised? late night cross realm dueling tournaments, its not really on.Sorry but the only times I get to rvr are late night/early morning and I only ever seem to find u guys dueling.

JJNR,

lol my fault just did some duel with a few mids then many ppl came and dueled ... for like 4 hours then we were like 50 ppl dueling and was getting bored :p
next time i do a duel i ill go hide somewhere else ;)

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by mojomoo

JJNR,

So ignore the duelling and wade in on them with a big meatcleaver.
Or better still, call some friends and THEN wade in together :D

I'm sure one or two AE DDs would do the trick as well.
Will most likely result in utter chaos and a nice three-way free for all battle :)

A

Ardrias_Mid

Who cares if they're duelling, if it says enemy, kill it.

G

Glacier

Arranged duels happened again tonight outside APK emain.
This has been said by Mythic before that its NOT allowed..
yet you do it over and over again...

Good luck have fun ect...

S

Sharma

They say its not allowed but you think they are gonna close 50 odd accounts? uh-huh thats a lot of cash they would lose :p

A

araudry

Originally posted by Glacier
Arranged duels happened again tonight outside APK emain.
This has been said by Mythic before that its NOT allowed..
yet you do it over and over again...

Good luck have fun ect...

ffs it wasnt arranged was just alone against 6 mids so no one attacked me and tried some duels but not to death too... :)

M

Makwaerk

well if you see them duel... you can alwyas jump in and get some RP, if they wish to make a whine to right now that you interrupted a duel! :D

D

Damon_D

Start whacking away..and call in some friends to help mess it up

T

The Real Redi

Don't matter how you call it -

cross realm organised duelling = RP farming = very, very sad...

seriously, why duel them? Why not just beckon them and knock the crap out of them?

If people want to duel with other realms players, piss off to Camlann, eh?

D

Derric

Originally posted by The Real Redi
Don't matter how you call it -

cross realm organised duelling = RP farming = very, very sad...

I can't see how duels not to the death can in any way be good RP farming.
In fact.. a person from your guild did a fun thing once...
Me and some friends had some friendly duels with some friends from Midgård (not to death ofc),when this infiltrator pops out and starts killing the people on low hp and yells "lame RP farmers!" to us..I wonder who the "farmer" was there... :rolleyes:

M

mojomoo

ok, what I am talking about is the fights to the death, 'rp farming??? not sure about that` you guys Aruadry you are one I left the pk 5 mins b4 you the other day 5 hibs was there, you walked out into them and ha a fight 1 on 1 with one of them 2 times, the first time he didnt kill you but stopped in time, the second after they allowed you to return to the pk to heal and buff he killed you, was some hib dw tank, bm I think was rr7 i think, my point is that this time of night not many ppl rvr IF we were to make a group and have some rvr like we sometimes do, it would be fine, but being told by my realkm mates `dont kill, but if u want duel` is not ok by me, I cant get a group because my realm mates are in on it, and I cant solo as all I meet 5 of each realm together, ok I can drop a mage and die but this is not how I like to play, or how I should be forced to play, im not talking 100 ppl im talking from 5 to 20 ppl generally apk/amg in hib sometimes I am lucky and catch a few dumb hibs/mids running naked ( obviously not in on the deal) to join you, but once again this is not really how I want to rvr or how I pay to play to rvr. Its ok I have sat next t you in stealth and taken 250+++ screen shots and chat logs. I dont want to report you, i am not even convinced that tat goa will do anything BUT if it does not stop I will and I will scream shout and cry at GOA untill they put an end to it

you know who you are

JJNR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom