FAO Midcraftuurs

M

mandom

easy mode you know, we dont even have to use styles in rvr/pve so why should we have to craft? XD

R

Rulke-RM

Macros? you mean like /mbuy and stuff? I can get banned for that? oh crap :/

C

chosen

Originally posted by Rulke-RM
Macros? you mean like /mbuy and stuff? I can get banned for that? oh crap :/

i didn't know :( damn.. sue me GOA for giving us that macro!

K

Kindar

Seems like the macros are jumping from player to player. First time i heard about the macro programs, my AC was 9XX. Crafting might be boring, but i don't wanna put my acc in danger. ALot easier when they implented the sounds...can sit with a book and just push button when sound pops up :)

P

Pandemic

err well i never cheated as a crafter all the months back when i used to do such roleplaying and everyone including arnor damn well knows that

O

old.Rei Ayanami

Arnor has no idea what he is talking about tbh. Talk to some of the old players in the realm and you'll see old fashioned finger made points. Stupid post, lock please

C

chosen

Only macro I've used in daoc is the /mbuy one and ofc the RvR macros! never touched a illegal thing so what arnor is saying is just BS imo. i allways tought it was funny crafting tho i lost like 30plat on it because i sold my armor to cheap in the start :p so after that ive never been crafting anymore but the new Chosen still do.

A

Archeon

I confess, i have Winamp running in the background when i craft. I'm lower than low, lower than the stuff thats lower than the lower. Lower than the stuff thats lower than the stuff thats lower than the stuff which is lower than the lowest stuff!

Please, sombody kill me - i can't live with the shame. :rolleyes:

R

Rulke-RM

Originally posted by Archeon
I confess, i have Winamp running in the background when i craft. I'm lower than low, lower than the stuff thats lower than the lower. Lower than the stuff thats lower than the stuff thats lower than the stuff which is lower than the lowest stuff!

Please, sombody kill me - i can't live with the shame. :rolleyes:

omw

A

Archeon

Gee, i had no idea so many people wanted to kill me. Maybe i should open a stall in Svausd.

500g for the oppertunity to Wtfpwn Archeon + 500g extra if you want me to make sqwishy sounds as i die.

:D

O

old.Attle

Originally posted by old.Rei Ayanami
Arnor has no idea what he is talking about tbh. Talk to some of the old players in the realm and you'll see old fashioned finger made points. Stupid post, lock please

/flex ^^

R

Rulke-RM

Originally posted by Kindar
You gotta get past me first! >:-P
<loads his shotgun>

What's that over there! <points>

<walks past Kindar>

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Archeon
Gee, i had no idea so many people wanted to kill me. Maybe i should open a stall in Svausd.

500g for the oppertunity to Wtfpwn Archeon + 500g extra if you want me to make sqwishy sounds as i die.

:D

you´d be richer than thorarin in a few days!

G

Garnet

I never cheated for crafting...except hinging xD

Users who are viewing this thread