FAO: Mid/limors:ers

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Check out my leet anti TT plan!

Both druids and our eld + bard basically kite like mofos...tanks assist on your paccer or split between paccer and shammie.

Me and the chanter sprint in and I grapple Polly while he moc pbaoes!

Admit its genius!

Maulers not allowed to use silence btw. its cheating

swords

Can't get enough of FH
We're running tonight if you wanna see if it'll work. Btw have you experiences the mauler pb snare yet? :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
yes it's fcking op'd, can't move even if hit until it's over, well the insta pbae root anyway, 5-min reuse timer.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Panic lads thats really good news be nice fighting against you guys again!

wouldn't count on it if i'm in the grp. you see that being the worst healer ever easy translates into being the worst shaman ever as well. free rps inc :(

Nata smells like poopie!

mean :( that's just because you're whiffing in the wrong places

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think they noticed you :p

Did you see a BGer????

Spanner we were running a very gimped group with me on druid!

Wait till we're running our normal group before getting cocky. And our bard doesnt single insta mez a zerker on inc letting the rest of us get mezzed ffs!

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Did you see a BGer????

Spanner we were running a very gimped group with me on druid!

Wait till we're running our normal group before getting cocky. And our bard doesnt single insta mez a zerker on inc letting the rest of us get mezzed ffs!

In other words SC sucks:(

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Yawn lets see our Panic mates in the 8v8 zone !

We have been there alot, with various success, but now that we have rolled classes with ppl playing what they should and can for once we will dare venture there alot more;) We were in the 8v8 with xnys and asylum as the only clustered grps when we played alb uc. and ofc with our hib grp getting chain owned by wolfbash and harjis;)

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
We were out when Asylum and Xny ran, we even beat Asylum on our second night out i think it was!

You forget Maelstrom ran back then as well on alb so that makes 5 reroll guilds running in 8v8 zone in those days!

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
We were out when Asylum and Xny ran, we even beat Asylum on our second night out i think it was!

You forget Maelstrom ran back then as well on alb so that makes 5 reroll guilds running in 8v8 zone in those days!

Well now u have SC TT raunz crew Nero inc at times panic and police not sure if and when vote for... and xnys will make a comeback.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
We have been there alot, with various success, but now that we have rolled classes with ppl playing what they should and can for once we will dare venture there alot more;)

me playing shaman is ppl playing what they should? hahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahahahahahah! admit it, you're only letting me tag along so you'll have someone to lay the blame on after loses :p

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
me playing shaman is ppl playing what they should? hahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahahahahahah! admit it, you're only letting me tag along so you'll have someone to lay the blame on after loses :p

No so we have some1 who can duel and tripple log on ml raids xD

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
I havent seen the full Legolaz group for awhile but some of them are definately running, maybe with GaL i dunno.

Savage Conclave have made a group but not seen them for a bit....ohh and Bokkerridjers or however its spelt ran a couple nights ago in 8v8.

Da Police also run too dont forget.

Arctic Circle / Angels of Darkness can be found in a labby room near you today! (or any day!)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well people left, so we're still trying to get set grp going, less trying to epeen boost yourself tbh calmin :)

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
well people left, so we're still trying to get set grp going, less trying to epeen boost yourself tbh calmin :)

But it keeps me warm in the winter :(

You know im only jealous that my pc wont to labby without sounding like a 60 a day smoker coughing his lungs up!

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Ontopic: Rsh will sc for free, just ask him in pm.

Offtopic: you are all rpfodder for the don

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
<Pull my finger> should be out next week with a tanky midgrp. We will probably suck immensely the first weeks but I trust we'll get there eventually. We gave alb a go but that was horrific, was waaaay too many albgrps running around so we had like.. no fights at all :s

swords

Can't get enough of FH
TT will be out tonight, come get some (rps :( )!

islef

Loyal Freddie
Offtopic: Lonely firb bm lf friends on hib. damn you rerollers! Avalon rox for soloing, or wait.... it dont :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom