FAO: Mid/limors:ers

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
anyone got some recommendations of good spell crafters that speak english?

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
So your rerolling took on a whole new level this time!

Ahh well free rps for us hibbies when you're out i guess! :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
So your rerolling took on a whole new level this time!

Ahh well free rps for us hibbies when you're out i guess! :)

you will meet nothing but MoC buff ripping, my bottle urinateing friend :)

EDIT: i would also appreciate any tips of lgm WC's that can craft me a 99qua 5 dex cap shield.

islef

Loyal Freddie
just come and get killed in rogs nata... oh nm, shammies can equip a shield so i prolly cant hit you till 1.88 anyway.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Ours quit in nfd so can't help u much here. Will prolly lvl one from scratch now easymode crafting here, can only suggest do same. Given how much trouble it is SCers that do work outside of guild do not grow on trees :(

Or get busy on babelfish and post on german forums for SCer with a bit of english.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Fear the SC we're coming for you!

Ohh you meant Spell Crafting.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Don't remember seeing you out yet Calmin? Have you met our tank group yet?

Appollo

Part of the furniture
They too busy in Labby with there specal "labby" grp ololol

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
They too busy in Labby with there specal "labby" grp ololol

Laby?

Sorry Spence but I dont seem to recall seeing any of the rerolled guilds in 8v8 zone in ages, untill they hit RR7+

Slow Crew been running 8v8 since RR2 fyi

uron

Loyal Freddie
Laby?

Sorry Spence but I dont seem to recall seeing any of the rerolled guilds in 8v8 zone in ages, untill they hit RR7+

LIES!
we saw them once...i have the fraps of us raping thm after they got perfect mess...ichor ftw!

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Laby?

Tues/Thurs 7-10, be there, or be danish!

PS We ran fg zone @ rr1 and WB moc'ed on inc...lol

Gahn

Resident Freddy
My group's running on Mon and Wed from this last week.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Nanananananana MOC BASH nananananananan MOC BASH... etc.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Tues/Thurs 7-10, be there, or be danish!

PS We ran fg zone @ rr1 and WB moc'ed on inc...lol

They MoC and buff on inc facing anyone, haven't met them once without it...

And to be fair, i'm in only one from SC whos really been in labby :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
They MoC and buff on inc facing anyone, haven't met them once without it...

And to be fair, i'm in only one from SC whos really been in labby :)

It was a joke about labby m8, Jacob has a cucumber up his arse.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn thats wicked news mate, is it an NFD group or there a mix of people?

And TT it'll be good to fight you guys regularly too.

I'll be honest we're desperate to fight reroll guilds the only one we fight regularly are Nero Incubus with their TT kiting tactic which isnt the most fun since we're more used to kiting than pushing!

Throw in Dont Panic going mid it might mean we might actually get fights against people not rr11+ for once!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Kite groups are a doddle, you just have to get stuck in right from the start and use SoTG to push right on top of them and never let go (like a jack russel).

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Gahn thats wicked news mate, is it an NFD group or there a mix of people?

And TT it'll be good to fight you guys regularly too.

I'll be honest we're desperate to fight reroll guilds the only one we fight regularly are Nero Incubus with their TT kiting tactic which isnt the most fun since we're more used to kiting than pushing!

Throw in Dont Panic going mid it might mean we might actually get fights against people not rr11+ for once!

it's 6 nfd ppl + 2 Russian Bears, wasn't the right setup cause we ran with 2x runie, from this monday on we are fixed with our Skald. Got quite slapped even if we tend to endure for 1-2 minutes before dieing, won a fight against an rr9-10 Alb group towards the end that made the night tho :)
As for the kiting groups .. PUSH!!! ^^

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie

I wouldnt bet on it! my SM is rr 3 now uc so ill be rr 11 b4 the weekend!

On a more serious note panic grp is 95% done with pve on mid, just missing 3 DS items and ml 6-10 so should see us out more or less every day in 1-2 weeks time:)

PS. nata smells of old cabbage:(.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Wow NFD / TT guys....versus a kite group PUSH!

Tactical genius, why didnt we think of that!

Actually one thing i will say is you fight so many german push tank groups that when you do suddenly engage a caster group its really hard to instantly adjust to the fact that you need to push, we're working on something a little different right now for them!

Panic lads thats really good news be nice fighting against you guys again!

And TT, lol at your new set up, we guessed you guys would run 5 bonedancers but seeing they got semi nerfed we should have guessed you'd somehow manage to squeeze a valk and a mauler into a group with 2 zerkers!

Looks like we'll get a chance to kite after all! Although the thought of ever running away from a toon played by Daemyr makes me sick! :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldnt bet on it! my SM is rr 3 now uc so ill be rr 11 b4 the weekend!

On a more serious note panic grp is 95% done with pve on mid, just missing 3 DS items and ml 6-10 so should see us out more or less every day in 1-2 weeks time:)

yes, my shammy is actually ready for RvR! gifv grps, i wanna participate with the epeenwars!

PS. nata smells of old cabbage:(.

that is soooo not true. it's a slight summer breeze fyi.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
And the great thing about pushing is i get 2 melee! (ask faril) :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Wow NFD / TT guys....versus a kite group PUSH!

Tactical genius, why didnt we think of that!

Actually one thing i will say is you fight so many german push tank groups that when you do suddenly engage a caster group its really hard to instantly adjust to the fact that you need to push, we're working on something a little different right now for them!

Panic lads thats really good news be nice fighting against you guys again!

And TT, lol at your new set up, we guessed you guys would run 5 bonedancers but seeing they got semi nerfed we should have guessed you'd somehow manage to squeeze a valk and a mauler into a group with 2 zerkers!

Looks like we'll get a chance to kite after all! Although the thought of ever running away from a toon played by Daemyr makes me sick! :)

Aaah but I said push and use SoTG, you have to catch them early before thy pre-kite or you are stuffed. Give the cabby, theurg or sorc an inch and they'll punish you for it. Plus if they do it properly the 2 tanks and pally should be raping anything that comes close so you are damned if you do, damned if you dont.

As for the new setup, i'm actualy surprised how well it seems to work, plus having a Mauler is absolutely fantastic, can't wait for that RR5. (five tanks = pain :p )

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
We tried Druid druid vw bard bm bm champ (god knows why a champ!?!) eld,

on avalon in the 8v8 zone. Didnt work great cause we were facing nothing but tank groups with a lot more RAs than us.

I pretty much perma bg;d the eld which isnt really the best utilisation of a vw'er but thats life!

5 tanks is silly and you will be punished when we find you, although we've not been on top form lately!

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
We tried Druid druid vw bard bm bm champ (god knows why a champ!?!) eld,

on avalon in the 8v8 zone. Didnt work great cause we were facing nothing but tank groups with a lot more RAs than us.

I pretty much perma bg;d the eld which isnt really the best utilisation of a vw'er but thats life!

5 tanks is silly and you will be punished when we find you, although we've not been on top form lately!

Yup agree the 5 tank setup is easier to counter then a well played hybrid grp. rr 5 cabby pet+sorc pet+thuerg pets on support and its more or less game over imo. specially vs a high rr grp that can outlast u.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
In theory it is but in practice it's a whole different story, trust me on this one. We've even had some close fought fights with groups containing 2 BGers, a 6 min fight with a lord group and managed 3 mins vs MoCbash (personal best so far).

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Well we struggled with pet clearing with our tank set up....although we struggle with a hyrbrid set up so i guess that doesnt say much!

It'll be interesting facing 5 tanks....dont let one of our casters get free and it'll be a close thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom