FAO: Members of First Cohort

B

bult

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He made a typo and u quoted it ROFLOLOL so funny!

T

Treniel-

and why not posting all this on guild forum?

oh wait...u dont have one?

if you don't like it..fuck off? right to post here just like anybody else does and no we don't have a webby but big deal? its a Dark Age of Camelot not Web Pages of Camelot

:)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Treniel-
if you don't like it..fuck off? right to post here just like anybody else does and no we don't have a webby but big deal? its a Dark Age of Camelot not Web Pages of Camelot

:)

Much as I hate to do it, I agree with Treniel

(only joking treniel :wub: )

Everyone has a right to post here, and if you didn't want to read something directed at First Cohort, you didn't have to, it was made very clear on the topic subject who it was directed to.

And there never has, isn't and never will be any kind of requirement that any guild has a webpage - that would just be silly. In my opinion, you're making a fool of yourself for posting stuff like that (that FC shouldn't post here).

S

stupidshady

well, if I aint with guild grp then I'll sure join ya

stupid lvl 50 theur 4L1
Shady lvl 50 arms 4L6

M

moona

I'm not in your guild but hail i wanna be in your grp ;p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Garian
Dump the Friar imo, two cleric's with BoF will be of more use than a Friar's resistant buff's. SoS + BoF are -extremly- important in killing greater numberd group's

ahahaha, and albs are gonna be greatly outnumbered? ahahahahahha :p

(im just kidding with ya, ya know i love ya ;) )

S

Strondor_New

/em Throws his Beach Towel on to the Theurg Sun-Lounger. ;)

F

fatalitys

Im in tell me when u need me.

btw my Pbaoe rocks.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by -seraphim-
And there never has, isn't and never will be any kind of requirement that any guild has a webpage - that would just be silly. In my opinion, you're making a fool of yourself for posting stuff like that (that FC shouldn't post here).

this forum is for albion not for discussion between first cohort, if they want to discuss something betweenthemself they should do it on their own board. All the FOA stuff, do it with pm's through bw or get someone to look into how to get a free board. If you like having a board to discuss stuff about your guild then get one :p. Off course for once it doesnt matter much, but how about every guild in albion would use this forum to post events for their guild instead of their guild forum? Then for one no guild could find their own events anymore and let alone to find relevent discussions about stuff that concerns all albions.
So no FC shouldn't post here. Not because they should have a webpage, but because if they like having a board to discuss such stuff they should get one and not use one that isnt meant for this. This board is for discussion about specs, realm wide events, other stuff that actually concerns atleast 50% of albion not 1%.

A

alithiel50

Ok, With all the people who have signed up so far, I'm getting close to being able to put together 3 full groups... the classes I'm short of now are:

2 x Minstrel
2 x Sorcerer
1 x Theurgist

As nobody has put down days they're available, do I just assume you're all going to be at my disposal whenever I need you? :p

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Tilda
erm, Afun, Ptora, Speedo, Angie, Strondor
Ptora and Strondor have already signed up, the others haven't replied yet... I need definite answers from people before I include them in my list :p

T

Treniel-

i got a lvl 24 wiz :E

another slam bot here if u need

F

fl_gorre

im in with glaud
or gorre if there is no mind sorcy around

btw givz FC forum plz
i givz hosting!
and givz stupid hes my honny :)

Users who are viewing this thread