FAO MARC

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Huge gratz on getting married!

I meant to post this a few days ago when I first saw it but never got around to it!

I'll give you the same advice someone gave me when I got married a couple months back.

They key to both cars and marriage is simple - stick to the one model! - Henry Ford

Wish you all the best mate!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I already posted on his Facebook but happy to do it again, congratulations to you both matey, hope you had an amazing day! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Congratulations, or condolences, whichever you prefer it's still a con (y)

Best wishes and many a rabbitlike humpfilled nights to the newly shackle...errr....wed!

Marc

FH is my second home
Cheers lads! Had a fantastic time in Vegas and would say to anyone who hasnt been...GO! Funny thing is, given how cheap it is to go there and how cheap food and drink is, we spent less in vegas than we did in Europe but had a trillion times more fun. Plus, security over there take no shit so in a bar or club, you are guaranteed not to be mixing with some chavvy uk stag do, like you do in europe.

It also changed my perception of Americans. I have to say, they are the most hospitable and nicest people I have ever met.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I get palpitations ever since this sort of thing started to pop up on my newsfeed a lot lately.

But congrats dude :) Happy for you both \o/

Everz

FH is my second home
Cheers lads! Had a fantastic time in Vegas and would say to anyone who hasnt been...GO! Funny thing is, given how cheap it is to go there and how cheap food and drink is, we spent less in vegas than we did in Europe but had a trillion times more fun. Plus, security over there take no shit so in a bar or club, you are guaranteed not to be mixing with some chavvy uk stag do, like you do in europe.

It also changed my perception of Americans. I have to say, they are the most hospitable and nicest people I have ever met.

Congratulation bud!

Fantastic place isnt it? Where did you say? We stayed at the Ramada in just off Flamengo and it was immense and cheap.

Eager to go back tbh.

Marc

FH is my second home
Congratulation bud!

Fantastic place isnt it? Where did you say? We stayed at the Ramada in just off Flamengo and it was immense and cheap.

Eager to go back tbh.

We stayed at the Luxor. Would highly recommend it! Same as you, eager to go back! Did you check out Fremont street (Downtown las vegas)? That was a right laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom