FAO Mank

D

darthshearer

Mank

Me old chum, fella, doda, watchyamacallit! As a Toon fan In Dirty Weeds I am So gutted that the unwashed lot beat you!

I was hoping to have a laugh at them lot at work like I did after the Leichester match.

Unlucky mate :( Good luck for the season :)

C

Clowneh!

Ok m8 gUd LuCk NeXt TiMe m8
;)

I'm still crap about RvD missing the penalty :(

M

mank

heheh, I didn't travel because I couldn't be arsed but I should have really. Thanks for the kind words, the number of Leeds fans who have come on our messageboard and giving us praise is very pleasing. Hopefully we can continue in this vain and we'll see you in the premiership in a few seasons :D

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by mank
heheh, I didn't travel because I couldn't be arsed but I should have really. Thanks for the kind words, the number of Leeds fans who have come on our messageboard and giving us praise is very pleasing. Hopefully we can continue in this vain and we'll see you in the premiership in a few seasons :D
hrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrrhrhaharharharharhrharharhbwaahahahaaaahaaaamuuaahahahaamuhahahahaaaHAHAHAHAHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOOOHEEEEHEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEHEHEEEE

funny guy! ;)

M

mank

The joke's getting pretty tiresome and is wearing thin now Jonaldo, give it a rest eh?

J

Jonaldo

First time I done it to be honest that I can remember.

S

Scouse

Don't worry bout that m8 - he's been hearing it from everyone - that's the problem ;)

J

Jonaldo

I'm a Spurs supporter in a town full of mostly Arsenal supporters. You think I'm not adverse to a little piss-taking, especially as we are now the third biggest team in London :mad:

M

mank

It's not as if I'm not used to the pisstaking. I live slap bang in the middle of Oxfordshire and I'm a Swindon fan. It just gets a little boring hearing the same joke from people on here when I'm only making a light hearted remark.

D

darthshearer

Mank what is Milner like? I have heard lots about him living in Leeds but as a Toon fan I aint to botherd but he scored again for you last night didnt he?

M

mank

He did score indeed. He's a very neat little player, he's not been quite as amazing as Jimmy Davis (RIP) was last season but the potential is definitely there. He'll probably be playing for Leeds at the weekend, he's a hard working, honest and clean player but not afraid to get stuck. Good passer and crosser of the ball too.

D

darthshearer

Just what Leeds need really someone who is gonna graft! You got Vale this weekend aint ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom