FAO mank

X

Xtro

Go on then mate.

spout here about Swindon so I know what to expect next season when you thrash us 8-0.

I've been to the stadium for a couple of LAN's a few years ago - never for a match so I know how to get there.

What state is the club in - what players are good - who is in - who is out - etc etc...

Roll on Division 2 :(

M

mank!

hehe! If you're coming down for the game let me know, although I don't know how we're going to go for a drink as it's home fans only round here.

The club was in administration last season, during which we went from top of the table for the first few matches to rock bottom then mid table obscurity. Our finances are unstable but we're able to bring a few people in this summer.

Players to look out for are our star striker Sam Parkin, who scored 26 goals last term, midfield maestro Stefani Miglioranzi who has an inane ability to have more time on the ball than anyone I've seen in this division.

So far we've signed a young lad from Liverpool called Andrew Nicholas and another young striker from Leicester called Johnathan Stevenson. We've been linked with lots of players from Gazza to Kevin Davies as well as a few ex Town favourites - Nicky Summerbee, would love to see him back - but we'll see who we get.

Last season we released Danny Invincibile (striker), Adam Willis (def), Kevin Halliday (def), Nathan Edwards (mid), Gareth Edds (Def/mid) who has gone to Bradford City and Eric Sabin (striker) is supposedly off to QPR at some point.

Depending on who we sign in pre-season, we could probably get in the playoffs next season.

Although we all know Sheff Wed are going to steamroll the division like Wigan did this year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom