FAO Maduvie & Naokie and co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Happy new year and I do hope you enjoy your time off, maybe you will learn to play the game you fooktards.......

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Let me be the first this time, please please please!!!

Someone got pwned in a RvR zone?

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Let me be the first this time, please please please!!!

Someone got pwned in a RvR zone?

Wrong.. Try bug abusing banshee's unfortunatley didnt get the name of the other fooktard banshee but im sure they will find his/her name and take the action needed for them to have a nice new year....

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
oh dear this wasn't through a bridge per chance?

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
oh dear this wasn't through a bridge per chance?

Yep - this was the bridge directly outside Beno - and then again on Argamon bridge.

Just hope its a very very long ban. Pissed me off for the evening.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
no ban, its a bug but goa arent going to be doing anything about people abusing it afaik

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
no ban, its a bug but goa arent going to be doing anything about people abusing it afaik

The EULA clearly states..

Players undertake not to make use of any bugs, nor to use any undocumented functions, nor to exploit any possible design faults. Players also undertake to notify GOA personnel of the presence of any bugs, undocumented functions or design faults that they may discover as soon as possible.

They click I AGREE everytime they connect and as such....

I expect nothing less than a ban for these fooktards.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
wont get banned, caeing through bridges is seen as a bug but not as a bannable offence. cba to find the post but requiel stated this

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
The EULA clearly states..

Players undertake not to make use of any bugs, nor to use any undocumented functions, nor to exploit any possible design faults. Players also undertake to notify GOA personnel of the presence of any bugs, undocumented functions or design faults that they may discover as soon as possible.

They click I AGREE everytime they connect and as such....

I expect nothing less than a ban for these fooktards.

neither me or naokie is banned ><

Forfid

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha grats for another whine thread...

grrr naokie and mad... good job killing the whiner's

Now seriously... can't you guys read????

From GOA: "...working as intended bla bla bla... we talked to mythic they wont do shit bla bla bla..."

so stop whining or the spiders will get you again!!!
DOOM

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
YET!!!!

Fooktard - having to bug abuse to get rp's, what a complete lame arse :twak:

tell me if you see some1 lagging over a tower/keep wall will you even consider that he lagged out before you started nuking/shooting or whatever?

Sparkey

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, how many Bainshee whine threads will there be? GOA has stated that it's working as intended, and that it's not a bug. So they wont get banned..

/ponder

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
YET!!!!

Forgot i used to play in your realm not long ago?
and forgot your /battlegroup of spamming omfg i so wtf pwned that eld inside after he lagged a second?

CAOE atm is working as intended live with it :) or jump out from the bridge peers as there to my knowledge is water to fall into and get away in ;)
You dont have to feed us rp's by standing still and taking the caoe :p

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Forf said:
Forgot i used to play in your realm not long ago?
and forgot your /battlegroup of spamming omfg i so wtf pwned that eld inside after he lagged a second?

CAOE atm is working as intended live with it :) or jump out from the bridge peers as there to my knowledge is water to fall into and get away in ;)
You dont have to feed us rp's by standing still and taking the caoe :p

As I said in my last post

YET!!!!

Fooktard - having to bug abuse to get rp's, what a complete lame arse.

This is blatent bug abuse and an admission that you were party to it.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
still wont ban em cos it aint a bug get over it, if u cant beat em join em. stop QQing

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
still wont ban em cos it aint a bug get over it, if u cant beat em join em. stop QQing

lol

Why would I lower myself to having to resort to bug abusing to gain rp's.

Any form of bug abuse to gain an unfair advantage (be it PVE or RVR) over another realm/player should ALWAYS be a banable offence.

To me there is no differance doing this than radar/speed hacking.

Crappy game coding is not an excuse to abuse bugs in the game to give you or anyone else an unfair advantage.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
But i swear GoA said that they are aware of this bug and asked bainshee's not to use it and if they did they would face consequences? For abusing the Cone aoe bug through bridge walls etc or the villa near berk.

So i guess it's the same as the animist shrooming 3rd step in df or whatever, it's a bug, that GoA asked people not to use.

But not that the bainshee cone aoe'ing bridge will actually help them later on in rvr. Yeh ofc their gonna get some rp's, but people will remember these people, and probably will tend to add on every fight be it solo fight or grp fight they get.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
It's working as intended yet it will be fixed in next patches.

Hmmm...

Since it's working as intended and Bainshees can kill everyone without LoS on bridges the Bainshee population on bridges exploded.

Hmmm...

Wank?

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
It's working as intended yet it will be fixed in next patches.

Hmmm...

Since it's working as intended and Bainshees can kill everyone without LoS on bridges the Bainshee population on bridges exploded.

Hmmm...

Wank?

A nice fix in the mean time. Any banshee reported for bug abuse should have their RR stripped to zero. I bet we see no more blatent bug abuse from lame arse fooktards.

MaCaBr3

Banned
Accupuncture said:
YET!!!!

Having someone reported about something wich was discusses a million times and acting like a baby because you lost in a game and actually posting a thread about it, proving ur nothing more than another whiny bitch who needs attention is considered cool I guess.

It's ur free choice to report someone which you think is considered bad, is something I might try to understand. But announcing it on a forum for no specific reason exept trying to destroy "the rep or whatever" of a few players is just plain childish.

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
Having someone reported about something wich was discusses a million times and acting like a baby because you lost in a game and actually posting a thread about it, proving ur nothing more than another whiny bitch who needs attention is considered cool I guess.

It's ur free choice to report someone which you think is considered bad, is something I might try to understand. But announcing it on a forum for no specific reason exept trying to destroy "the rep or whatever" of a few players is just plain childish.

lol to me these idiots are as bad as radar hacking assholes, as for destroying their rep lol they are scumbags and deserve everything that happens to them.

As for acting like a baby because i got killed (grow up) l accept I will get killed.

The first time it happened I said to myself wtf. So proceded to go to the same place two more times, so the fooktard, bug abusing tossers, could dig a bigger hole for themselves and add a nice marker in the server logs ;)

I have no problem with dying to anyone or any class as long as that class is not abusing, as you have pointed out a well known bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom