FAO Leirvik Mids

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
goonerchef said:
Hehe , I am one character quite often alone like today , and ther is 2 ns trebbing door with a Firby bot inside east tower. I cant hurt them since they always have full health all time . they tried pa me at ck door didnt work . I got no buffs , no bot , no ML and no arti's I play for fun not whiners what you want me to do stand still when I get double pa'd by 2 ns and a bot?? Your havin a larf :p

Get a life.

Regards Dembones CE

lol, get a life you say ^^. i play for fun to and you should get a life as you whined as much as me tbh.

That moment you were towercamping like^^. i was on my earth theurg. was a lught tho seeing you running around trying to shake of lvl 40 earthpets.

I have never laughed so hard for a game lol.

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
i was the vamp that u manage to kill with the 2 guards, and 3 hunters, even then u were dead b4 i hit the floor, the little vamp dressed in red, that even kill u with a balista one time that day:drink:

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
ah missed the pa thingy...... u never once got double pa'ed, i know cos i was one the shades and inarra was the other, tell the real story and not one u think will impress:) the one time we both hit was when u left ur pets at AT targeted on me, so i went out and delt with them whilst inarra left u eating dirt

goonerchef

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
ah missed the pa thingy...... u never once got double pa'ed, i know cos i was one the shades and inarra was the other, tell the real story and not one u think will impress:) the one time we both hit was when u left ur pets at AT targeted on me, so i went out and delt with them whilst inarra left u eating dirt

As a BD you will appreciate the most effective way to deal with em is gang up on them .I can live with that. Im not whining about it sometimes I win , mostly I dont ,
So you calling me a liar, thats friendly , yes the treb was funny admittedly , my pets wer awol and id just been in a fight was nerly dead and retreating. these things happen. still maintain it was fun even tho Im accussed of laying it on thick.( how many guards? lol) I assure you Im not. And the ppl that play in Leirvik know how you play, and will have a good idea what happened .

I would still like to see you try me again solo (but you do learn from your mistakes), or anyone else for that matter, but adding when ppl have been pa'd or nearly dead is all you are able to do to get rp's . Why dont you role a char you can play on your own :) Thats my solution to being double pa'd by stealthers when I play on my own.

PS: Is a fg hibs in leirvik right now , same ones accusing mids of killing of action. Took all the towers and ck, and whats with the /dissmiss /rude . Hardly friendly play .

/respect to players like mooks and inarra who are able to play on their own, Ive had some fun with you guys albiet im mostly dead 2 secs after pop , but have occasionally won or they legit and vanish :)

Well thx for the 3 mins fun tonite.

Regards Dembones CE

goonerchef

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
lol, get a life you say ^^. i play for fun to and you should get a life as you whined as much as me tbh.

That moment you were towercamping like^^. i was on my earth theurg. was a lught tho seeing you running around trying to shake of lvl 40 earthpets.

I have never laughed so hard for a game lol.

When you are the only mid in leirvik and many hibs about it is wise to stay close to a tower no ?

/respect to you also and your friend for comming back soo many times that particular day :)

Regards Dembones

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
adding??? we were grped, i was dealing with ur pets that were still targeted on me, whilst inarra hit u, tap tap tap tap............

goonerchef

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
adding??? we were grped, i was dealing with ur pets that were still targeted on me, whilst inarra hit u, tap tap tap tap............

But I have never seen you in leirvik alone.. I wonder why that is......

Regards Dembones CE

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
nice one, sometimes i solo...... mind u i dont need 3 pets to keep me company
tap tap tap tap

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Dembones - A guy who bug abuses by sanding on a ladder abd going up and down perma insta lifetapping anyone that comes to a window, the range should be shortened so this cannot happen / the timer increased or the damage / lifetap percentage reduced, i was on Dreamwalker last night the Mentalist, was fun to aoe DoT you all, but what was with the " A barrier absorbs 40 damage from your spell all the time? "

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Craft said:
Dembones - A guy who bug abuses by sanding on a ladder abd going up and down perma insta lifetapping anyone that comes to a window, the range should be shortened so this cannot happen / the timer increased or the damage / lifetap percentage reduced, i was on Dreamwalker last night the Mentalist, was fun to aoe DoT you all, but what was with the " A barrier absorbs 40 damage from your spell all the time? "
Grouped with a valk i bet

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Craft said:

wtf since when has standing on a ladder casting been bug abuse, you do realise that bonedancers are not the only class that can do the same thing casted or insta... right?

As for the damage reduction it was either one of the warrior abilities or the valk thing not sure but we had both in that group.

P.s Im sure aoe DoT was fun for you, not sure if the disease was yours too but I can tell you as the only seer in that group it wasnt quite so much fun for me :p

goonerchef

Fledgling Freddie
Craft said:

Whine whine whine.... I was not perma tapping just move up then hit the tap halfway thru your cast whilst I was nuking at the same time . Was 3 of you all standing on roof balconies .Nuking , whacking those that could not see you all I did was stop you. Seems ppl are not allowed to retaliate or they get flamed.

Ive also been whined at by hibs complaining about nuking from roof , camping ck.
Mebe ill just log in and stand afk lots .will that make you happy?? I think not 'No point in fighting something that dont fight back' will prob be the reply.

Regards Dembones CE

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
goonerchef said:
When you are the only mid in leirvik and many hibs about it is wise to stay close to a tower no ?

/respect to you also and your friend for comming back soo many times that particular day :)

Regards Dembones

Hehe aye was fun. But i just gotta ask you, why didn't you just lt my pets and kill them with my pets rather than running in circels.

But see you soon with a merc that i will have in leirvik.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Im missing leir if i read all these whining^^
Pc is in store since last week, might get it bck tonight

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeke said:
P.s Im sure aoe DoT was fun for you, not sure if the disease was yours too but I can tell you as the only seer in that group it wasnt quite so much fun for me :p
That would be the Vw's doing I think.
I can't recall having an eld there when we took the CK. Just a ranger,2 wardens ( 1 afk in tower, yeah wardens are never afk), a menta, a VW and animist.

Danita

ijm770

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Im missing leir if i read all these whining^^
Pc is in store since last week, might get it bck tonight

You dont have to hurry back on anyone from hibs account :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom