FAO Leirvik Mids

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
This is not a flame. I'd just like to ask you a question, as it's something which has been bugging me ever since I took my first toon here through Leirvik.

Why do you always totally kill off the Leirvik action?

I mean ... you do it in so many totally unneccessary ways!

When you treb the only non-Mid defended tower down, what will the defenders do? Right - They all log. Result? Leirvik is dead.

When you take towers/CK you always take ALL of them, instead of leaving 1-2 up as a base for your opponents. Result? People come for 1 look & then log - Leirvik is dead.

Don't you want any action in Leirvik or what is it?
Do you like having it quiet & peaceful & all to yourselves?
Why do you always do all this seemingly senseless stuff which kills the BG?
Wouldn't you have more fun if there was more action?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Best part is...after taking all twrs and CK, they just stand around near a twr or CK with their FG+ for a while...before they log ofc :p

/Dracus

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
I agree that that sort of play style is in most cases lame but do you really think its only mids that do that :eek7:
i guess you dont so nm :drink:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Salvion said:
I agree that that sort of play style is in most cases lame but do you really think its only mids that do that :eek7:

Every realm dose it but mids do it like clockwork every time, the worst part is they hardly ever seem to try taking the tower with a ram ect so you get some action just 3 trebs.

ijm770

Fledgling Freddie
Salvion said:

tbh i think that albs/hibs dont do this as much as b4 bcause they know how annoying it is when a certain troll does it all the fekkin time...

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
nah guys cant blamer all the mids....

i blame desperatedan mainly as hes the main culprit....cant use his bd army to zerg em out of tpwer so he flattens it..

until that is youy kill him several times then he logs like a gurls blouse.....

:p

Sorin

Banned
yeah, and the worst thing is that he's prolly going to stay in leirvik for a while.

i really don't mind him...

exept when he trebs and screenlag.

NEW NAME """TREBALOT"""

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
i just wish people could start making posts as "FAO Mids Except Berge"....

since i hate wen people generlise :p

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
teslacoil i'll soon be there and instantmezz you right away when you decide to attack me :)

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
i have to admit that one or 2 days i've been the one trebbing down towers.. <blush> i found this fantastic ability to control 3 trebs at the same time, and practiced on a simple Alb-tower.. dont think i did it to hibs..

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Prob is ppl do it to keep bussy, I once attacked a last non mid tower and left it razed (was no one around) Then i went afk reading a bit and the mom i saw that the tower was taken i knew there is some1 there to fight against. O, Some take all towers to prevent towrer camping. Imo, Strip all towers :) or make them on the isle, but away from main isle

Rainsoul

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:
This is not a flame. I'd just like to ask you a question, as it's something which has been bugging me ever since I took my first toon here through Leirvik.

When you treb the only non-Mid defended tower down, what will the defenders do? Right - They all log. Result? Leirvik is dead.

When you take towers/CK you always take ALL of them, instead of leaving 1-2 up as a base for your opponents. Result? People come for 1 look & then log - Leirvik is dead.

I have to agree with you there..

But to my defence.. every twr i tend to grab when im borred out there is with a ram.. since its 1 little point for my twr-taking.. and u never know.. one day you might have enough for a title?? :)

But yes.. 3 times to ady alone i had to try talking Mids from taking the S-twr knowing that some of you "Bastard" Hibs would be online later, and might wanted a place to fight from, and keep ur bots.. think it ended with we all got what we wanted.. they bashed down the door, and left it.. and dident take it as long as i was out there..

But yes.. it is a problem, and i have no clue on how to stop it.. other than trying to explain to the ppl out there at its more fun when there is something to fight.. will i work?? you never know.. but still its worth a try..
And i know Randja is trying to do the same...

So Inarra and crew.. give us a chance to get a hold on all the mids out there, and try to change it before leaving.. we still want/need somethig to kill.. and get killed by.. Grrrr...

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Bleh ancient thread revived :p

But yeah, it's better to raze the last tower & leave it in enemy hands but razed as an incentive & focal point. <cough> bait <cough>

Often makes for a lot of fun action, especially when all 3 realms come out to see what's going on :D

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
seems some mids are desperate to be alone together, maybe:sex: going on???, one has put ck to level 8/9

oh well time to bash holes every where then chuckle at the cost to repair:flame:

goonerchef

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
seems some mids are desperate to be alone together, maybe:sex: going on???, one has put ck to level 8/9

oh well time to bash holes every where then chuckle at the cost to repair:flame:

That will be me :) I had some great fun yeaturday killled and got killed plenty, but as for the towers , only take like 5-10 mins to grab one. I Logged for and hour yesturady only to return to a alb zerg had cleaned up all Towers and CK :worthy: .well made for some fun. But the ck... I got a few spare BP's and thought it might buy some time , when a zerg turns up . I like the holes btw , they must have taken ages to make :p

regards.

Dembones CE

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
goonerchef said:
That will be me :) I had some great fun yeaturday killled and got killed plenty, but as for the towers , only take like 5-10 mins to grab one. I Logged for and hour yesturady only to return to a alb zerg had cleaned up all Towers and CK :worthy: .well made for some fun. But the ck... I got a few spare BP's and thought it might buy some time , when a zerg turns up . I like the holes btw , they must have taken ages to make :p

regards.

Dembones CE

My experience is that a high-level claimed CK usually more or less kills off Leirvik for at least a week or two until someone eventually has enough people on unopposed to eradicate it. Sometimes it takes several weeks for it to recover. It serves no discernable positive purpose. It's purely negative. Better to have an unclaimed CK & a claimed tower if you really have to claim something. At least that doesn't kill off the action.

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
well said oohhoo, kills rare on the ground atm for mids? peeps logging on and seeing the keep and cant be bothered spending most the day trebu'ing, then get in to have firemansad and his cronies sitting on the roof waiting:mad:

i only bashed the holes and tower other day to cost the repairers some serious wonga :p was nice pwn'ing dembones along the way though :kissit:

Rainsoul

Fledgling Freddie
I have to agree with you 2 on this one (thou im Mid my self..)

Having a claimed CK lvl5+ isent really that great, also the reson i dident really cared last night when a fg of u trebbed down the CK from one side...

Found it much more interresting to hunt the albs that ran around out there, and hey i managed to find my little arch-enemy Mooks, and got to admire his work on killing the albs..
Mooks... i said it before and i will say it again.. you are really evol, i know the RR3L9 does wonders, but still.. its the way you play that makes the big diff.. /salute .. again you earned respect from the little young ShadowBlade..

I just logged on to find the Hibs trying to take the CK, and found some Mids defending it, looked ok (from the portal keep, dunno about the actual fight) but dident really found the needs to go spend the day defending out there, im pretty sure you all had yours to see to, since its a lvl5 keep (or was last times i looked)

So i will log on later, and try to sneak up on your backs.. until that.. have a nice weekend, and rember.. DAoC is about fun.. :)

PS.
I still want to steal your horsie Inarra.. :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm..look forward to finding you ingame rain :p

and good fighting tonite!!(especially when I managed to steal CK from mids :p)

/Dracus

Rainsoul

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Hmm..look forward to finding you ingame rain :p

and good fighting tonite!!(especially when I managed to steal CK from mids :p)

/Dracus

Wuhuu...

Im just standing in Leirvik now.. looking at the CK.. and there is still a Alb-banner on it... This might very well be misundertood big time... but GRATZ.. its been a while since i seen a Alb-banner there.. Been Hib or Mid for to long.. its nice to see that the poor Albs still know a trick or 2.. and they are still out here...

So in the spirit of great fun, and hopefully alot of good fighting i will leave the wall alone, and hope that we get some good fighting over the CK later... :)

Rainsoul

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:
Nice!
What's your /loc? :D

Was right next to the twr you took (with your BuffBot).. :)

And behind you in the twr while you fought the Capt. just looked like you had your hands full, and no honor or glory in killing you there, while you being 1/3 down cause of the evol red capt. defending his twr..

Btw.. i still want your horsie... ;)

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Rainsoul said:
Was right next to the twr you took (with your BuffBot).. :)

And behind you in the twr while you fought the Capt. just looked like you had your hands full, and no honor or glory in killing you there, while you being 1/3 down cause of the evol red capt. defending his twr..

Btw.. i still want your horsie... ;)

I saw a red name but not who it was hehe
Couldn't've been lower than 75% hits tho due to DI :p
I can rent you a Firbolg if you feel the urge but paws off Teh Horse!

auroria

Banned
OohhoO said:

Don't you want any action in Leirvik or what is it?
Do you like having it quiet & peaceful & all to yourselves?
Why do you always do all this seemingly senseless stuff which kills the BG?
Wouldn't you have more fun if there was more action?

ive seen hibs and albs doing excactly the same

Rainsoul

Fledgling Freddie
Well.. i have to agree with Inarra.. again..

I really like when there is some1 out here to fight, r just sneak around and spy on..

But yes.. most of the action here will get killed if every realm dosnt have a "base" to fight from.. that being a CK or a TWR..

I just logged on my little hunter to do some Alc for another member of my guild, and found that our (only) twr was being trebbed down by someone (in this case a solo Hib) and started thinking.. again.. (you got to love getting bubbles of air to your brain)..

Why do that?? I know most Mids (like the Albs and Hibs) would just look out here think.. nahh not worth it.. having to run from our PK everytime we die, just to find some shrooms on the beach that kills us the sec we get to the island.. and they log again, or go and do something else...
So one char/player and ruin the fun out here for a entire day.. cause face it.. there is alot more online in the evenings than in the mornings...

Why not wait until someone gets online and THAN fight them..??

I know that Mids do the same.. and so does Albs.. hell every realm is good at it.. but before you start doing it.. stop up for a sec. and think.. am i really showing people how string and good i am by doing this or...??

What can we do about this?? Nothing i think, other than trying to speak with the diff. peopl from our realms, and try to find a way where we all can have fun, and still be enemies...

goonerchef

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
was nice pwn'ing dembones along the way though :kissit:

Lol you never pwn'ed anyone unless you been teamed up with another bow or a vamp , even then i killed you both at same time at least once, and the only time you attack any of my chars solo ... you die :)

was good fun tho :)

Regards

Dembones CE

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
goonerchef said:
Lol you never pwn'ed anyone unless you been teamed up with another bow or a vamp , even then i killed you both at same time at least once, and the only time you attack any of my chars solo ... you die :)

was good fun tho :)

Regards

Dembones CE

Lol you're nothing but a towercamping strafing bd, how often do you leave the vicinity of a tower if you have one? Not often is all i can say.

goonerchef

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
Lol you're nothing but a towercamping strafing bd, how often do you leave the vicinity of a tower if you have one? Not often is all i can say.

Hehe , I am one character quite often alone like today , and ther is 2 ns trebbing door with a Firby bot inside east tower. I cant hurt them since they always have full health all time . they tried pa me at ck door didnt work . I got no buffs , no bot , no ML and no arti's I play for fun not whiners what you want me to do stand still when I get double pa'd by 2 ns and a bot?? Your havin a larf :p

Get a life.

Regards Dembones CE

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
goonerchef said:
Hehe , I am one character quite often alone like today , and ther is 2 ns trebbing door with a Firby bot inside east tower. I cant hurt them since they always have full health all time . they tried pa me at ck door didnt work . I got no buffs , no bot , no ML and no arti's I play for fun not whiners what you want me to do stand still when I get double pa'd by 2 ns and a bot?? Your havin a larf :p

Get a life.

Regards Dembones CE

Your a quite easy kill though... Cant imagine what the problem is ;)

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom