FAO leirvik hibs

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Yep bd was me, I logged in, Repaired 5walls of keep and a tower, then i felt like taking the tower, i did, i repaired it again, and wentafk for an hour or so.

Nothing wrong taking a tower now is it, specially when u leave it blue, and can be retaken in 5 minutes.

oohhoo, no im not him
Im Vaviskull

grts vav.

got your new temp sorted or you just trolling forums 24/7 atm ?

Formia

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Its a start i geuss,

I dont like whine as any other here, but it just take the fun away, of sieging ect. thought there were enough posts here of ppl complaining of tower claiming as well. b thats t as bad as the keep ;).

vav.

Not sure where you coming from. Mids have 2 claimed towers + control CK yet you treb down the last tower - and come to FH crying about a hib claimed CK.

Anyway roll on the weekend !! :drink: :drink:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
RandomDotCom said:
like all albs/mids hide in their precious towers. don't make me laugh. you are hardly one to preach

ah, but the towers is a hell of alot easier to take down even at lvl 9 then a keep is :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Cerib said:
Right, Lame hibs? i dont think so, i have recently rolled hib, and thanks to Wertette i have aquired a lev 41 BB and 41 ani atm.. yet i ran the BB out to a tower to see the action, as soon as i got in, a thane saw me, called over 2 BD's 1WL and they insta killed me when i popped my head out. When i came back i think one of the BD's and the thane had buggered off, but i sat there patiently for no more than 15 minutes, got back and Ohh. this is a very pretty view, not moved just stood there with something jarred on the button, most probibly the finger.. stupid forum's i can't upload, but ahh well.. his name is Andrewthebd. Him among all the BD's is the worst for /follow and hold down lifetap jumping about the room thinking, IM GONNA GET A DEATHBLOW!! just before i died i saw the warlock comming back over the hill with a ram, to get me out of the tower, a level 41 Buffbot RR1 .. ROFL so vavi, rethink before you post something as stupid as this.. please..

Lefillian
Ceriber
Ceribis
Ceribet
/see you out there

aww, noones whining about my BA bd :(

i feel left out lol :p was fun to hide in the courtyard yesterday and sick my pets on the hibby casters :)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
ah, but the towers is a hell of alot easier to take down even at lvl 9 then a keep is :)

only if you don't have a war ram, fg and a warlord. keep lords aare easy to focus down and doors are patience, no matter what level a tower/keep is

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
currently playing: Lathander 43rd Champion and Vin the 44th Nightshade, all good fun and a /wave to Formia :)

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
currently playing: Lathander 43rd Champion and Vin the 44th Nightshade, all good fun and a /wave to Formia :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom