FAO leirvik hibs

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
In short,

Get a life, claiming the ck is lame and boring, and were not gone plan to treb and ram it for hours like last time. specially when the only thing u do is hide in it.

Have fun there.
vav.

Formia

Fledgling Freddie
CK has been downgrading for a few hours now.

It was set to lvl 9 , now set to lvl 5.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Formia said:
CK has been downgrading for a few hours now.

It was set to lvl 9 , now set to lvl 5.

Its a start i geuss,

I dont like whine as any other here, but it just take the fun away, of sieging ect. thought there were enough posts here of ppl complaining of tower claiming as well. b thats t as bad as the keep ;).

vav.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh yes...but it all comes back to the BDs Vav, believe me. And no, not you in particular...your just part of the problem ;)

/Dracus

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
i never had more fun and made more RP then when i claimed CK lvl 9 with my wizz.. was great fun, :) and lots of good fights..

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
vavires said:
Its a start i geuss,

'I dont like whine as any other here'
Holy crap, dont make me laugh too hard vavi, all you do when you come on BG discussions is whine, moan and flame!

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
dont log mids QQ - we didnt even destroy ure tower! Just very nearly!:touch:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
In short,

Get a life, claiming the ck is lame and boring, and were not gone plan to treb and ram it for hours like last time. specially when the only thing u do is hide in it.

Have fun there.
vav.

All realms do it, they always have, they always will.

If you don't have the ability to siege the keep, don't siege it.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
All realms do it, they always have, they always will.

If you don't have the ability to siege the keep, don't siege it.

only hibs claim leirvik ck.
no use trebbing for 1h and even with a warram u take 1% of the gate a swing.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
specially when the only thing u do is hide in it.

like all albs/mids hide in their precious towers. don't make me laugh. you are hardly one to preach

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
like all albs/mids hide in their precious towers. don't make me laugh. you are hardly one to preach
I dont hide.
But who cares? its not the issue here.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
I dont hide.
But who cares? its not the issue here.

i beg to differ, but it doesn't matter. people are utilising what is available to them. should leave it at that.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
i beg to differ, but it doesn't matter. people are utilising what is available to them. should leave it at that.

Why didnt u stayed?
u arent 3l9 yet were ya?

edit: rofl nvm, just saw ure sig ><

Everz

FH is my second home
vavires said:

you should win an award for being so clueless.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
you should win an award for being so clueless.
thank you, i got some room left in my mansion

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:

Last time I logged into Leirvik (last w/e) Mids had CK claimed. The time before Albs had CK claimed .............

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:

Do you actually believe this to be true?

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
Right, Lame hibs? i dont think so, i have recently rolled hib, and thanks to Wertette i have aquired a lev 41 BB and 41 ani atm.. yet i ran the BB out to a tower to see the action, as soon as i got in, a thane saw me, called over 2 BD's 1WL and they insta killed me when i popped my head out. When i came back i think one of the BD's and the thane had buggered off, but i sat there patiently for no more than 15 minutes, got back and Ohh. this is a very pretty view, not moved just stood there with something jarred on the button, most probibly the finger.. stupid forum's i can't upload, but ahh well.. his name is Andrewthebd. Him among all the BD's is the worst for /follow and hold down lifetap jumping about the room thinking, IM GONNA GET A DEATHBLOW!! just before i died i saw the warlock comming back over the hill with a ram, to get me out of the tower, a level 41 Buffbot RR1 .. ROFL so vavi, rethink before you post something as stupid as this.. please..

Lefillian
Ceriber
Ceribis
Ceribet
/see you out there

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:
Right, Lame hibs? i dont think so, i have recently rolled hib, and thanks to Wertette i have aquired a lev 41 BB and 41 ani atm.. yet i ran the BB out to a tower to see the action, as soon as i got in, a thane saw me, called over 2 BD's 1WL and they insta killed me when i popped my head out. When i came back i think one of the BD's and the thane had buggered off, but i sat there patiently for no more than 15 minutes, got back and Ohh. this is a very pretty view, not moved just stood there with something jarred on the button, most probibly the finger.. stupid forum's i can't upload, but ahh well.. his name is Andrewthebd. Him among all the BD's is the worst for /follow and hold down lifetap jumping about the room thinking, IM GONNA GET A DEATHBLOW!! just before i died i saw the warlock comming back over the hill with a ram, to get me out of the tower, a level 41 Buffbot RR1 .. ROFL so vavi, rethink before you post something as stupid as this.. please..

Lefillian
Ceriber
Ceribis
Ceribet
/see you out there

what has 5mids killing you, got to do with me?

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
the fact that you made a post about lame hibs, yet mids are the one with all the caster classes, and why do you moan vavi? you can /stick or /follow someone and hold down insta lt.. ofc there are exceptions. which ofc you moan at, for example, stuns are the only thing you can die in, you moan about that regularly

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
Cerib said:
the fact that you made a post about lame hibs, yet mids are the one with all the caster classes, and why do you moan vavi? you can /stick or /follow someone and hold down insta lt.. ofc there are exceptions. which ofc you moan at, for example, stuns are the only thing you can die in, you moan about that regularly
caster classes = insta caster classes. sorry :m00:

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Why didnt u stayed?
u arent 3l9 yet were ya?

edit: rofl nvm, just saw ure sig ><

i purposfully didnt take wertette out of leir in case cathal valley fell through.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
i purposfully didnt take wertette out of leir in case cathal valley fell through.

Yea, not a bad idea

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:

as far as ive experienced it, yes nothing kills my bonedancer without stun, tho i cant seem to recall me maoning dieing to a hib caster or wertette even. U give a challenge.

Again, me personal doesnt follow stick, as i dont group with my bd. Rare ocasion that i might do that is during ck take.

Anyway, as how i see it, its all of you complaigning about the bonedancers. Imo its a class as any others, I've to admit that there are a good amount of bd'ers runnign around in leirvik, but with that been said, some are pure rogsters and easy takin down. I myself also got my valk, and sb in Leirvik, and when my bd dings 3l9 its time to remove xp off and then when u can kill him hes gone and ill bring my dark sm into leirvik.

Only reason i whined was for the keep claiming.
and i made this statement on my own experience as ive never saw the keep claimed by mids/albs so far.

vav.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
I like BDs :D
Good RPs for my NS :)
I havn't been in Leirvik much recently as I've been levelling up my next wave of Leirvik toons - Vamp, Ment, Druid, Warden, Hero & Ani (never could make up my mind :p)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:
I like BDs :D
Good RPs for my NS :)
I havn't been in Leirvik much recently as I've been levelling up my next wave of Leirvik toons - Vamp, Ment, Druid, Warden, Hero & Ani (never could make up my mind :p)

only 1 good ns that i know, and thats mooks.

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
Why did u mids bitch at us for taking all the towers n keeps - ruining all the fun when u do exactly the same? and what is up with the lag casting? :(

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
only 1 good ns that i know, and thats mooks.

Are you Desparatedan?
He's the only BD who ever made any kind of impression on me - good or bad.

Formia

Fledgling Freddie
Logged into Leirvik earlier today. Mids had control of CK and two towers claimed.
One lone Hib tower standing (no-one else in Leirvik) and a retard BD trebbing it - hmmmm guess who was the BD?
A couple more Hibs logged on while I was there and we took it back.
Mids now trebbing the same tower while outnumbering us 3-1......

And to think I downgraded CK in the name of sportsmanship :(

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Formia said:
Logged into Leirvik earlier today. Mids had control of CK and two towers claimed.
One lone Hib tower standing (no-one else in Leirvik) and a retard BD trebbing it - hmmmm guess who was the BD?
A couple more Hibs logged on while I was there and we took it back.
Mids now trebbing the same tower while outnumbering us 3-1......

And to think I downgraded CK in the name of sportsmanship :(

Yep bd was me, I logged in, Repaired 5walls of keep and a tower, then i felt like taking the tower, i did, i repaired it again, and wentafk for an hour or so.

Nothing wrong taking a tower now is it, specially when u leave it blue, and can be retaken in 5 minutes.

oohhoo, no im not him
Im Vaviskull

grts vav.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom