FAO Legit

Calo

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
wish i had a toa'd ml9 skald, bard and skald used to be a great even fight before but after toa/nf its plain suicide to play bard :/

not too impressed with legit, done some nice stuff, also did some royally gay adding :p

Oh trust me, playing a skald aint that great either anymore :p

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Nakkiel Greensmoker 50 scout
Nakkxpress 50 minstrel

Do you solo?

when i played yes. still in some epic armour parts with a 40 bot

majik

Banned
nakkiel said:
when i played yes. still in some epic armour parts an all

Epic armour soloing is hardcore:x

The forum has reached its verdict upon you.
You may laugh at the montarloo.

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Epic armour soloing is hardcore:x

i always thought it was not being arsed enough about a game to centre my life round it.

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Qq

1)I am a hunter and u r a friar noob.We have different methods on rvr.But np.
2)I was hitting u and no1 else so QQ again.
3)U have ST also so when i will be ml8 too then we will see
4)I was sure that u always play with ur self :sex:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
the QQ-hating monkey will get you all!

evilmonkey1.gif

Beeg

Loyal Freddie
Hello.... I am Legit... playing style is chaotic so good luck working out the routine.

I agree mate thanks for the fights, I run around solo an awful lot and this is what I find, only a few people want a fair fight .... rest will happily try and lure you onto their WTFpwn archer budy or wont come near you without their caster friend even though they are shield tanks and should wipe the floor with speed bots.

I am impressed that the only 3 people that actually accept a challenge when I loiter around the zerg are albs(the question : is it because the albs are only ones that zerg.... imo NO mids have seriously lost it wtf is it with bryynja bridge!! midgard will fall if we dont defend the bridge m8's ).

Thanks to jpeg, eleard and beezlebub for actually having the courage to leave your safe havens and come and have some fun... without bringing the crew with you...

esp the fights with beezle I think that the fights we have are wicked... I get the feelin we have very similar setups and playing styles. and I always walk away from them actually thinking that rvr can still be fun 8)

and finally.... loved this quote is my fav from the post , this family broadcast was bought to you by vodkafairy...

not too impressed with legit, done some nice stuff, also did some royally gay adding

me royal Gay adder, quality new nick instead of cripple.

I have the t-shirts being made right now... love it...

btw I try not to add on any 1 on 1 fight, but you know sometimes things go a bit wrong, I normally end up slapping myself and begging to apologise and stop. I think most people I run into will backup this. even get abused for letting mids die, am waiting for the traitor to the realm posts. I already picked me up a radar accusation which I think is fantastic, I think that bloke just needs to learn how to play the game.

and yer I dont always use everything at my disposal cos I like the challenge and I learn interesting ways of getting out of situations.

ps jpeg, the reason you got FZ them 2 times was cos you abused me with ST 3 8) is np use what you got and lets have fun 8) is a mental ability.

anyways take it easy...

Beeg / Legit

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
you will always be the cripple, despite what others call you beeg :fluffle:

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Carrera said:
family guy rules :D nice pic ;)

woot, didn't know it was from family guy, just started watching it and it totally owns :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom