FAO Legit

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
thnx for good fights in odins m8 . was good fun. you pwn me when u use FZ but u have only used it twice .... most the time good solid melee fights .. i think your leading overall..but i hope to start beating ya more just a case of figuring out ya playstyle, good on ya for solo so often tho... shame ohers cant mimic your lead :)

would of stayed for more fights but sopanand morningzergaloo roaming around +random adding hunter noob and showing no mercy (bg / fz )

dont think they had the balls for a 1v1 i beckoned em a cple times :)

p.s @ guindor if u read this.... LMAO!! lol im sure u know why... me on 10%hp you on full hp and i still killed u AFTER u ip'd and that was after phovos and tsilios (what ever his name is) got me down to 10% but i gave em the slip on the ladders;..... and the 1st time when was rr9? savage and u ,, and u kept running but u still died trying jump of edge of wall .. grow some balls and instead of running ... stay n fight.

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
I killed Guindor and i Saved the realm

1)I made u all the dmg (noob) and the others didnt touch u whiner.Tho u killed me and gratzz for that.
2)Kk u killed so what?Unless that gives u the oppurtunity to play with ur self late at nigh Oo
3)And about balls dont worry when i will become the same rr with u , u will be my left ball.....

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor said:
1)I made u all the dmg (noob) and the others didnt touch u whiner.Tho u killed me and gratzz for that.
2)Kk u killed so what?Unless that gives u the oppurtunity to play with ur self late at nigh Oo
3)And about balls dont worry when i will become the same rr with u , u will be my left ball.....

1) like fuck ya did lol u shot one arrow at me .. after the warrior had hit and and i fell of ladder ... i was on 10% by time i reached you and i still killed you even tho u ip'd..

2/ i play with meself all the time ... lol i aint ashamed of that, i'd be very worried if anybody doesnt at all.

3/ u run every single time i see you .. and when u hit rr5 i am in no doubt at all that u will still do so.

as i said in 1st post GROW some balls!!! and STOP running aweay like a cowardly little girl..

after u laugh spammed me everytime u saw my corpse. did u notice the mids let me chase you to kill you? thats because they knew u was acting like a wanker /laugh spamming me. when they knew u aint got the nuts to kill me yourself.

sopan

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Jpeg

I never know who u were until today, but now I know.To be honest the first time I was alone and I thought omg he is unbuffed :). I even evaded wich I never do so I was very happy. Second time I was also alone. The third time I was with mont and he grappled and we dd u to death. Was pretty funny. When I saw your name when I target U I must say I was very happy to finally find the "looser" who always whine on me.

I must say that it was very nice of Legit who is a skald not to use his ras on u but u must understand that normaly we skalds cant do that to ppl who know what they are doing :)

Legit is btw our healer in VP together with Eregion. :)

But instead of understanding your limits u blame everything on others. :puke:

Get yourself a merc or a sorc so u can get some kills instead of accusing and blaming other ppl

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
sopan said:
Hi Jpeg

I never know who u were until today, but now I know.To be honest the first time I was alone and I thought omg he is unbuffed :). I even evaded wich I never do so I was very happy. Second time I was also alone. The third time I was with mont and he grappled and we dd u to death. Was pretty funny. When I saw your name when I target U I must say I was very happy to finally find the "looser" who always whine on me.

I must say that it was very nice of Legit who is a skald not to use his ras on u but u must understand that normaly we skalds cant do that to ppl who know what they are doing

Legit is btw our healer in VP together with Eregion.

But instead of understanding your limits u blame everything on others.

Get yourself a merc or a sorc so u can get some kills instead of accusing and blaming other ppl

1st time u was not alone altho montarloo did let u do the dmge (not hard to FZ sum1 from mezz and melee them to death before FZ goes)

2nd time i was on less than 5% after just beating Legit ina 1v1 on top of bridge . where u found me underwater .. u only needed one hit but i would hardly class it as your kill. after all legit done all the dmge

3rd time montarloo had bg on you and then he grappled to dd me to death also the hunter stood behind ya added iirc

as for skalds not using ra's vs peeps who know how to play... FZ isnt a RA so i guess your one of those that dont know how to play huh?

i have only met u once 1v1 when u didnt use the mezz/fz technique... and i made EASY rp's from you .... but as said most the skalds do is mezz/fz ... melee melee melee etc and target dead or v close to death by time FZ wears off. hence not exactly hard is it? where as legit has balls and likes to go toe to toe and battle and runs solo :)

as for getting myself a merc or sorc so i can kill.... nah i dont think so . i get my fair share of kills ... and im sure if u didnt have the pansy fz to hide behind (roll on the fz nerf) then im sure friars would hand your ass on a plate more often than you beat them.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
wish i had a toa'd ml9 skald, bard and skald used to be a great even fight before but after toa/nf its plain suicide to play bard :/

not too impressed with legit, done some nice stuff, also did some royally gay adding :p

sopan

Fledgling Freddie
jpeg

U still a rr5 right?

But ofc fair share is what u think is a fair share. Think we have different opnions.

Im not saying friar suxx. I met some real good friars, but u are prolly not one of em. Why not ask how to specc and ask what items to use?
Otherwise get some char that u can enjoy so I dont have to get blamed everytime u get your ass kicked.

The funny thing is that I play alot of solo and duo. Mostly duo together with marrro or monty. But do u see me complain if I get beaten?? SO GROW UP!!And for a guy who doesnt know anything about us mids its amazing that u say so much crap about us.
Monty plays solo 80% of his time. So much for zergs.

That was my hole intention with last post.

Im not saying Im uber either cause I rly suck at this game and get pawned alot.
:wanker:

Stinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:
tell me.....
what do you witness every fking day?

Something that is edited each time I post it :)
Just like it was today, although not sure what part was offensive.
I merely stated radar accusations are not allowed and tend to be edited.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
sopan said:
Monty plays solo 80% of his time. So much for zergs.

JEP standing on the bridge with 50 other sm's/bd's. So much for being solo.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
sopan said:
The funny thing is that I play alot of solo and duo. Mostly duo together with marrro or monty. But do u see me complain if I get beaten??

no cus most of the time u camp water in odins and wait for peeps 2 jump :puke: or add on 1v1 fights eg when im fighting peeps in odins with my theurg :wanker:
sopan said:
Im not saying Im uber either cause I rly suck at this game and get pawned alot.
so true :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom