FAO; Lamp!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
If you have nothing better to do, please make your version of Canon in C by Johann Pachelbel and upload it here.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sure, but first, I just need to count every blade of grass on my lawn, number them, then classify each one by length, colour saturation, insect interest, and social life before inputting the data onto an Excel spreadsheet, then emailing the spreadsheet to Chancellor Malfidious, Overseer and Parking Warden-in-Chief of the Four Moons of the Pleuribus-9 system in a galaxy far, far away, near to the constellation of Vagina-2.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Sure, but first, I just need to count every blade of grass on my lawn, number them, then classify each one by length, colour saturation, insect interest, and social life before inputting the data onto an Excel spreadsheet, then emailing the spreadsheet to Chancellor Malfidious, Overseer and Parking Warden-in-Chief of the Four Moons of the Pleuribus-9 system in a galaxy far, far away, near to the constellation of Vagina-2.
So you have it done by Monday?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
OS-Lumbergh-coffee.jpg

Yeeeah, about that..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Such entrapment, we all know that Chancellor Malfidious stepped down as the Overseer and parking warden-in-chief to pursue the less political career of the financial balancing of the nordeus scale and you bloody well know that the four moons don't have a stable trans interdimensional tera internet since the fall of the hyperparliament.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
*looks over both shoulders*
*whispers* I was kinda hoping Fettoken hadn't kept up on current space news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom