FAO: Kzn you nasty mace-swinger :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
can you let us know what the time thresholds are pls!

its until you get humiliated by 3 soloers...then you go and teach them a lesson by taking a tower!

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
I know you hate me a lot and charge for me all the time, but why oh why do I deserve rudes :( I'm cuddly and cute in funny colors, at least give me hugs, I got you to blow (pun intended) IP :p

hehe yeah i can remember this, was my only /rude of that day. I dont hate you btw, i ruded you cause i hate your dmg, and had to burn IP on that.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
why bother making post about an idiot? moron using sl to pop solo stealther for his gg doesnt deserve a post atall, also huging bridge to add anything onsight when solo with his bb is making me laugh

Solo with his bb?? isnt that a duo with his bb :) and fyi i never duo with my bb unless there is 2-3 fg(whatever) standing outside beno killing all that port outside.

why bother making post about an idiot? moron using sl to pop solo stealther for his gg doesnt deserve a post atall, also huging bridge to add anything onsight when solo with his bb is making me laugh

Ofc i use SL on the bridge, if ppl like you /rude me, i would like to /rude you back.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
hehe yeah i can remember this, was my only /rude of that day. I dont hate you btw, i ruded you cause i hate your dmg, and had to burn IP on that.

I was like "Noooooooo" when I saw that IP effect ^^

I meant "hate" like in: You try to kill me all the time =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom