FAO: KNIGHT OF CAMELOT ppl (who sneak in sidi without booking)

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
Morlantis said:
I think dordanov got it spot on....

Its just general Etiquette we've made up to book Sidi to help with the confusion of attempting raids at the same time... 90% of the people probably go by this but does that mean we have to enforce it on the other 10%? After all its not in the Rules of DAoC much like camping.....

Its great having the raids organised I just think we could be a little easier on the people that might not have relised or not know... after all if u explain something in a nice manor instead of flaming them it normaly helps :)

Read Lireihuan's post again, it says he tried to discuss it in a nice manner and even asked their other alliance GM to try and help and came here only as a last resort. Noone has denied this so it seems that Lireihuan did everything you would have wanted from him.

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
ShadowFighter said:
Well i have some questions for you all
1st can i simply book sidi for me and my friends only ?
2nd can my friends book sidi too?
3rd why theres no raid time on raid days u book sidi for the whole day ??
cause key mobs pop every 10 hours so u can do 2 raids per day!!!

thats all thanks

and after all i'm a gimp noob 2h pala who plays DaoC solo 2 years now

------------------------------------------------

Shadowfighter
i told you there was a booking list for Sidi last night, aslo vivisect gave u the url of freddyhouse. ur question 1 and 2 u can find answer at the booking list thread. for ur question 3, since they made up the rules, u booked sidi then u booked for whole day, no matter how u raid, how many mobs u killed, all you have is 24 hours. To make it perfectly clear again, noone wants to flame or be flamed, but u and ur group m8s were clearly ignoring us. And to post on a forum that u didn't know is The Only thing that i could possibly do.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
all guilds not respecting the list on a regular basis should be blacklisted from all major raids imo.'
99% of alb respect the list and so should they.
but if they were indeed not aware of the list they are worth a second chance.
ppl who get a bad rep for sidi will have fun getting ML battlegroups ^^

Morlantis

Fledgling Freddie
Eof Thanks for pointing that out I should have said i wasnt having ago at the original poster :) it wasnt his coments that promted me to say that :cheers:

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
I have to disagree alittle about this nonsence flaming stuff... KoC players do really pay some cash for playing daoc like you and me. So spitting and kickin wont help in this matter. Tbh. For me its lame to go in "leach" xp/maybe loot from a raid, but wtf's the problem... 1fg more or less in sidi wont ruin things, so why be so holy about the booking list.. :puke:

But yeah dont do stuff like that KoC, try to be more diplomatic instead of shitting on your guild rep.. Remember the start of KoC with sweat players with good behaviour... (Even if you dont know about the ingame rules, then trust the people screaming/crying to you for getting you away from their run)

just my thoughts.. Now throw me into the flamezerghzzzzZZZz :flame:

etc... etc.. :m00: :bazbeer:

*Ialkarn

Fledgling Freddie
Archon said:
1fg more or less in sidi wont ruin things, so why be so holy about the booking list.. :puke:

That's the point:since the repop time concern the whole dungeon you kill the key mob 1 and a ppl get whiped 10 hours after trying to kill Bane cause the mobs full repopped.

WardyWonderland

Fledgling Freddie
Morlantis said:
Its just general Etiquette we've made up to book Sidi to help with the confusion of attempting raids at the same time... 90% of the people probably go by this but does that mean we have to enforce it on the other 10%? After all its not in the Rules of DAoC much like camping.....

Imagine its your raid that you have spent a month putting together to ensure that you have the right classes etc. Only to get to 1st Keylord and find him dead because 1 guild with 1.5 fgs fancied a go at sidi and managed to take out the first keylord. Your raid is ruined unless you have the time to wait for up to ten hours for "walls start to bleed" message.

The booking system is not perfect but it is as close to it you will get with a dungeon like Sidi. Even though FH is not the office site it is linked to from GOA's homepage. Prehaps a little message on the server news telling people of the booking system might help this.

Having said that, it is a sad fact of life that there will always be certain people who will choose to ignore the booking system. I am not saying Shadowfighter did this on this, but im sure others have and will continue to do so.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
WardyWonderland said:
Imagine its your raid that you have spent a month putting together to ensure that you have the right classes etc. Only to get to 1st Keylord and find him dead because 1 guild with 1.5 fgs fancied a go at sidi and managed to take out the first keylord. Your raid is ruined unless you have the time to wait for up to ten hours for "walls start to bleed" message.

The booking system is not perfect but it is as close to it you will get with a dungeon like Sidi. Even though FH is not the office site it is linked to from GOA's homepage. Prehaps a little message on the server news telling people of the booking system might help this.

Having said that, it is a sad fact of life that there will always be certain people who will choose to ignore the booking system. I am not saying Shadowfighter did this on this, but im sure others have and will continue to do so.

Aye m8 if it took you a MONTH!!!! to get the correct classes this aint funny tbhirlomg.

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
*Ialkarn said:
That's the point:since the repop time concern the whole dungeon you kill the key mob 1 and a ppl get whiped 10 hours after trying to kill Bane cause the mobs full repopped.

Ok maybe I should now abit more about the stuff before I post.. But I tried a ok Sidi raid (friends cleric) with lots of fun and no wipeouts even without bookinglist (didnt hear about one that is) and stuff. But I didnt know about the repops, now I understand why alittle more then before, thx :cheers:
But hey i was kinda stoned that night, so maybe I missed it :eek7:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Could enyone paste an URL to FH? that would be nice .. lolz.. :touch:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
WardyWonderland said:

happened to the fellowship last raid - thankfully we had people looking out for the message and we got it at a not too inconvenient time - still, killing 15 keylords was a pain in the arse to get to the horsemen and meant a lot of people had to log before the raid ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom