FAO: Knert -Krampii -babybanna - kettrickin - alise

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:
Woot im leetzor beat you all! hehe, damn luri came and interfeared, blah, i kill her later!! ^^

Good grief....another Thugs in the making.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
No chance. Already taken him out inna duel :) . Deh is only one Thugs. Ruled for how long now? They bring out new stuff to make me take 2nd place but I kills them too. I think Mythic and all who frequent Thid should bow to the almighty. Cocky in the extreme but have killed all who have tried to prove me wrong. Fu** sake tis something to behold. Thugs is more than perhaps the King of Thid. Wot exactly? Think yourselves privileged to be attacked by me cos I only do so if I think you are a worthy opponent.

Come on who wants to challenge me?

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
No chance. Already taken him out inna duel :) . Deh is only one Thugs. Ruled for how long now? They bring out new stuff to make me take 2nd place but I kills them too. I think Mythic and all who frequent Thid should bow to the almighty. Cocky in the extreme but have killed all who have tried to prove me wrong. Fu** sake tis something to behold. Thugs is more than perhaps the King of Thid. Wot exactly? Think yourselves privileged to be attacked by me cos I only do so if I think you are a worthy opponent.

Mwahahah i have an inf in the making, be afraid, be very afraid!

Adirel

Fledgling Freddie
We can try to duel again when I get Kettricken to 24.

Pity I had to interupt our last duel and kill the luri that interfered.

I am also sorry that I killed you twice before we understand you wanted to fight one to one.

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Adirel said:
We can try to duel again when I get Kettricken to 24.

Pity I had to interupt our last duel and kill the luri that interfered.

I am also sorry that I killed you twice before we understand you wanted to fight one to one.

yeah, we have to duel again ^^

And thats np hehe, btw were you buffed?

Adirel

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I was buffed with my lvl 20 bb first time. After death sec time unbuffed.

statued

Loyal Freddie
btw stoptryingtohitme (new guildie :p)
i wanna give ur pally a duel with my bezerker or skald soonish
gif time and place

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:

Damn i find you soooooo annoying.

Thid is full of new players/people who want to chill out/people who think they're 1337 by owning the new players.

Go into big boy rvr and watch yourself be owned. Owning thid is nothing to be proud of but owning in big boy rvr is.

edit: you don't attack worthy oppoents judging by your video - half the time the people you unstealthed on were so obviously new players.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe. Annoying? Shit as for the videos they full of people in the best gear going. I fight without toa cos I never had it but the stuff I take on uses it.

M8y I have killed all level 50 players that thought to take my crown off me in Thid. New players don't have much to worry about from me cos once I see that they are new I leave well alone. I look for the big nasty buggers and have fun with them.

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Hehe. Annoying? Shit as for the videos they full of people in the best gear going. I fight without toa cos I never had it but the stuff I take on uses it.

M8y I have killed all level 50 players that thought to take my crown off me in Thid. New players don't have much to worry about from me cos once I see that they are new I leave well alone. I look for the big nasty buggers and have fun with them.

how is there any chance of a lvl 24 beating a lvl 50, not even it being TOA'd i mean GOA should make u a GM if ur lvl 24 can beat a lvl 50 ^^

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well I think my buffed level 24 valkyn sb could take out my unbuffed level 50 sb cos he crap :) . No more time to play this game now *sobs*. You gonna try and be the new 'King of Thid'?

Aeva

Banned
MKJ said:
You gonna try and be the new 'King of Thid'?

MKJ, as ive said before any noob can roll a stealther in thid, get buffed up etc and think they pwn. and anyone who is sad enough to call himself the king of a bg deserves to be slapped

MKJ said:
M8y I have killed all level 50 players that thought to take my crown off me in Thid.

its basically impossible to kill lvl 50 chars with a lvl 24 one, unless they weren't attacking back or sitting
id like to see you go out in real rvr, you wouldn't stand a chance. trust me mate thid is not a place to build reputation.

MKJ said:
New players don't have much to worry about from me cos once I see that they are new I leave well alone.

bullshit, you cant really tell whether some one is a new player or not

though there are alot of /level 20 chars there are also alot of new players, do you think people will respect you if you take advantage of this and them claim how l33t you are.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Aeva you off you trolley m8. I plays my sb unbuffed. I kills buffed players with him. Loads of them are in the best gear going. There are tons of films made of me taking them out too so no-one can say I ain't never done did it. Playing buffed up is too easy for me in Thid. Just no challenge.

Soooo easy to tell if someone is new m8. For one thing they are hardly likely to be in good gear so damage against them is much greater. Really basing it on that tells me who they are. My damage gets really high when smacking something with my 2 hander and they in poor gear. In other words ain't worth fighting them cos it embarassing.

Bashed enough now anyways. Pity that after all my victories you lot still can't work out how I win and it ain't really cos I run-through but that sure helps against really bit hitters. Tis because I do loads of unusual things in a fight and not just one. But I gonna take my expertise with me cos it really is too hard to do unless you want to practise and practise. Infact you have to be one determined mother-f******.

Sum films

Aeva

Banned
no im not off the trolley, you're talking bullshit. you are obviously clueless about what you're saying. when i was a newbie my guild gave me a set a mithril armour and sc'ed it free, so that doesnt make me a noob huh?

I havnt seen you around at all either. the only mid stealthers ive recognised are Brunete and some one else dressed in purple. :eek7:
anyway, thid is a constant changing place, with new players and old players coming in and out (and ofc the ones sad enough to stay there forever) so i find it hard to believe that you're the king of thid,

and your movies? they're shit to be frank :puke:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Aeva said:
and your movies? they're shit to be frank :puke:

Ohhhhmygawdzzzz they are so not shit.

I mean only in about half of them do the enemy casters run from him and only in some of them do the mincers/whoever insta stun and run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom