FAO Kemor

C

Cyradix

<hands out pitchforks and torches> Burn them! Gaaah!!

M

Moody

80% of Excal population can't even be arsed to organise xp hunts for guildies cos they need to pharm rp's in emain. That is an indication for why there are more special events on other servers.

Excal is the nr1 RvR server in the world, can't be nr1 in everything.

A

Aussie-

maybe because there is nothing else to do... i remember Emain was complete empty when they organised that event..

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Moody
80% of Excal population can't even be arsed to organise xp hunts for guildies cos they need to pharm rp's in emain. That is an indication for why there are more special events on other servers.

Excal is the nr1 RvR server in the world, can't be nr1 in everything.

oi it's HW!...

must ... farm...

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
oi it's HW!...

must ... farm...

seriously fing, youd have to be mad to try and FARM in HW, best you can usally get is a f ew cool 1/1 1/2 2/1 fights etc....

even my 48 sorc can actually have fun there ON HIS OWN!!! o_O

R

Ryo

The dungeon-exchange event was not just done by one gamemaster, it took place on all german servers (dont have any info on french ones).
It was not just a simple exchange of zonepoints, it was a planned event with quite some work behind it. The dungeon entries had some big blueish glowing bubble at them that would repel you when you tried to get near. To actually enter another realms dungeon each realm first had to find a transportation golem (go go cabby pet) to port them to the dungeon of their choice.

Soon after, the german boards were filled with people asking where the golems are and people reporting where they found them....which lead to quite some confusion as the golems were NOT at the same spot on different servers. As it seems the german GMs put golems in low population realms to easy places and golems of high population realms to quite remote and dangerous places :)
By the way, all realms had also permanent access to DF all weekend.

Oh, and the whole thing had a storyline behind it too, which was posted on the german forums.

All in all I enjoyed that event very much :)
(I was forced to go to a german server to make my hunter, as I already play hib/exca and alb/prydwen)

M

Moody

Originally posted by Aussie-
maybe because there is nothing else to do... i remember Emain was complete empty when they organised that event..

You're right probably. But just look at what happened when SI came out. People used to say PvE was boring and the AI suxxored, the lands were too small etc etc. Then SI came with thinking mobs with a variety of behaviours. Do you see people xp'ing there? Me neither. Only concern was to find ways to get 50 faster, do those quests that givf uber itamz and raid dungeons for uber itamz, but only if you can't buy them more easily.

Same will happen with ToA. Get the masterlevels -- get some artifacts -- port to sauvage or svasud or ligen -- /bind

O

old.Jable

Originally posted by Archeon
Thats a damn dirty lie sir, take it back! Everyone knows the best way to get what you want is to use CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!! bold text and plenty of fucking swearing!!!! ;)

amen brother - i admire your bollocks.

:m00:

B

boni_ofdavoid

Please take Galladoria

As is often the case all the boss mobs are locked in the final room, so its impossible to raid unless you want to fight every single boss and the final encounter all at once.

Oh and you could discover the fun of the Giant spore cluster, that sweeps up half the random mobs in the dungeon and stick together in a big pile, and then aggros your raid through a wall.

A

Aussie-

yussef do something usefull and organise it. all you do is blabla..

A

Aussie-

I made a thread, my part was hard enough...

F

fayle

Would be great fun to visit the alb/hib dungeons.
Plz Kemor make it happen .

N

)nick(

Just make anything happen! Give patches give toa give give give give give! I pay you give!

D

Driwen

you do know that the gm's hardly ever respond to threads? So if you actually want this to happen contact them through email or pm them on this board. They probably should respond on this board, but then again there would be 200 fao kemor/zargar threads, probably instead of all the right now mails.

N

ning

Just a precision : there was NOT this event on the french servers. It seems it was only on german servers.
Maybe next weekend for us ?

A

Anu

Here's a event.. make it so everybodys chars can get drunk and then open a lapdance club in emain so all the troll females and come lap dance for copper pieces <shudder> .. the booze is so the troll females look like norty celt females ofc :m00:

F

Falcon

GOA need to do something because right now there's no reason to play the Euro servers for the English speakers when the US ones are like, 10,000 times better.

<hugs his fotm Shar ranger>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom