Fao:Kemor. RE-Open Right Now plz.

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Two days getting the "Login server is not responding" message sux, but can´t do nothing about it cause no customer service open atm.....

plz some customer help would be nice on a patch week....

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
While u at it u may reopen my account u closed for one week and now been closed for 8 days tyvm :twak:

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Bump
Friday and i can´t log in and i can´t ask for help, and i`m almost sure than GOA will no reopen Right Now until next week cause they don´t work at week ends :puke:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Talking to someone last night, and maybe you 2 fall into this category, if you are trying to run the game thru a .bat file with "=login.dll" in it, bypassing the patcher, then dont, try running camelot.exe instead, then patch and hey presto.

Sorry if this isnt what u r doing, just its a thing some people try :p

Aussie

Banned
Kemor give me my Majestic Will points back plz
do the complete hotfix or don't do anything at all.

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the help but i just patched and tried to enter the game like allways did (camelot.exe). Today i reinstalled the game, patched all again and tried to log in.... the same annoying message "Loging server is not responding. Try a few minutes later".

Traced GOA server and ping is ok, played Call of duty these days and no problem with that game, just the last patch made me unable to play Daoc.

I will survive w/o Daoc ofc, but the fact is that a patch week, with expansion in it, where several problems can be found, THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE...

So for the 99% of players who didn´t have problems with the patch all is ok; about the rest Goa doesn´t care really or doesn´t seem so, like allways....

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Aussie said:
Kemor give me my Majestic Will points back plz
do the complete hotfix or don't do anything at all.

The USA they did the same as they did here ... Changed the RA .... then later gave back the points and all .. So they did do the complete hot fix ... they just haven't done the second one yet ..

Can't pwn epic mobs any more QQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom