Fao: Jpeg

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm.. I heard dc was under attack so our pbae grp headed towards there to port in and defend.. but everytime I got close to the door to use Pbae you hit me through the door, now.. I understand you can hit someone when they're very close to the door.. so i backed off, but wtf? in the centre of the keepyard [I have screenshots, if you want them hosted / I can find a hostsite] you kept hitting me, ans when u got on inner door and we were in lord tower you even managed to kill me this way, sitting at the stairs..
You knew darn well it was a bug right? then why abuse it?

:(

Corell

Fledgling Freddie
it is lag im quite certain, ive had it as well with my chanter. especially with 50+ attackers there is bound to be one with a shitty connection who can still hit you even if your not in sight.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Corell said:
it is lag im quite certain, ive had it as well with my chanter. especially with 50+ attackers there is bound to be one with a shitty connection who can still hit you even if your not in sight.
No.. he did it constantly, and i saw his styles going thru door.

/edit:

He wasnt the only one, just the only one doing it consantly and of whom i remembered the name

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
if you ghost to the door, he can hit you, i've seen it before, like when people ghost from keep walls you can nuke them :)

Tun

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg asked me to post this for him...

Vanez is posting this for me cos windows ME on my comp is sorta fucked and it wont let me log-in to FH cos of cookies or summin (i do have cookies enabled) but it wont let me post..

anyways i remember the time you are on about . when NP (some of them) got in also.....
all i did was stand near door wait for you to pbae me so i got a target then i /stick to go close to door and then /face you and kept spamming friars boon .. thats all i did ....

i dont know what your on about when u say u were in middle of courtyard . as far as i was concerned you were right the other side of the door trying to PBAE . so the only explination i can think of is lag. anybody that knows me well knows i have lag spikes n lag sometimes (good spec comp) but shitty aol56k dial up modem. but on my screen i was hardly lagging at all so it must of been lag your side (although i was CONSTANTLY ldíng every 10 mins or so , hence why sometimes u could pbae without me twatting you cos i wasnt online....

as for hitting you through the door everybody does it . one of the NP's was killing our ice wizzy EXACLTY the same way (cant remember his name think is was zzzang rr10 troll with big flame glowy sword) ..

when i did eventually kill you i was LMAO in /g ..... you know it and everybody know it to whack through the doors. me whacking you was preventing you from pbae the tanks at the door ..and i kept target on you since you pbae me the 1st time . i didnt hit the door once at all just kept u on target to keep interupt you from pbae. hence the shitty dmge i was doing to you cos i swapped to a 3.6spd staff .. i didnt kill you till i swapped to my 5.6spd .

i hate cheats as much as anybody else that hates them . imo all cheats should be bannned .. i ty for not outright saying (jpeg is a cheat) but imo u just lagged cos i never have and never will cheat . as for (knowing it was a bug and i abused it) which bug would that be? the one that everybody has been doing since day one of doac and whacking/pbaeíng etc etc through the doors?

i just think your bitter and pissed off cos you didnt get many rp's that fight . cos i kept u interupted at the doors and JUST before doors dropped u got careless and i killed you hence you were rez sick when albs stormed lord. and even then i and merc in my grp killed you as soon as we were upstairs.. soon as i killed you i said in /c (sm dead i bet he's pissed off cos he gonna be rs in lord room if he dont got purge)

if u cba reading all this thread basically ... he pbae me to give me a target on him , i /stick then /face him and just kept spamming styles and eventually i killed him,, he was rs for lord room hence couldnt farm albs so he pissed of n came here n made a derogatory post about me :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
you can PBAOE though walls/doors/chimps.
QQ you got the same medicine via a different medium :p

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Not like its allowed to kill throu doors, and you try to justify it?
Really, burn. :flame:

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
I've stand in mmg room by the wall between the windows facing hib side and been nuked to pieces by a chanter. :(

And no, not in anyway did i give los for anyone on the outside.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Hmm.. I heard dc was under attack so our pbae grp headed towards there to port in and defend.. but everytime I got close to the door to use Pbae you hit me through the door, now.. I understand you can hit someone when they're very close to the door.. so i backed off, but wtf? in the centre of the keepyard [I have screenshots, if you want them hosted / I can find a hostsite] you kept hitting me, ans when u got on inner door and we were in lord tower you even managed to kill me this way, sitting at the stairs..
You knew darn well it was a bug right? then why abuse it?

:(

I got a screey where I´m dead at the tower entrance of Bolg where a tank was hitting me while I was resting a looooong time ago aswell ^^ but I had been sitting there for about 1 min resting when I suddenly got 1 hitted ... and yes it was after "1 hit and still be stealthed crap".. and I´m pretty sure I looked the name up on duskwave and it was a tank :mad:

Twigbob

Fledgling Freddie
why is melee'ing someone through a door any different from pbaoeing through a door?

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Twigbob said:
why is melee'ing someone through a door any different from pbaoeing through a door?

because Point blank is soposed to be around u'r self.....

melee is stuff that is next to u that u can see and move to... u can´t slap ppl outside u'r house when u are inside ? or ?

Twigbob

Fledgling Freddie
im talking about in this game :)

pbaoeing through a door/wall is just as much bug abuse as meleeing someone is.

which gets "fixed" with frontiers

Erinnizz

Fledgling Freddie
Is pbae through door really a bug, or is it just a feat that will be removed, didnt quite get it when i read about it on calemotherald...

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Erinnizz said:
Is pbae through door really a bug, or is it just a feat that will be removed, didnt quite get it when i read about it on calemotherald...

It's not a bug. However, it is being removed to make seiges a bit harder.

Rain

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
Not like its allowed to kill throu doors, and you try to justify it?
Really, burn. :flame:

Uhm... Say that to all the hundred of players who uses PBAOE through walls ^^

Erinnizz

Fledgling Freddie
Rain said:
Uhm... Say that to all the hundred of players who uses PBAOE through walls ^^

And if u read above pbae through walls is NOT a cheat or a bug, but will be removed with the new frontiers :D

Craft

Fledgling Freddie

Game is bugged and far from perfect, time to get over the 'he cheated' shit i guess and just cope with it! Port again and kick his ass!

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg i made quite some rps with defending, and had no chance at lord anyway. I had no lag at all, i have a screen saying 'you sit down etc' while i was sitting at stairs. I am not saying ur cheating, but using styles thru doors is a bug, and u just said u did it :\
I wont report or anything.. just please.. thats gay :\

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda ironic that a guy who was trying to kill a guy behind a door whines when the opponent did the same. :p

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
Kinda ironic that a guy who was trying to kill a guy behind a door whines when the opponent did the same. :p
You fail to see the difference between using a bug and using a spell designed for such situations?

If so, get help.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
You fail to see the difference between using a bug and using a spell designed for such situations?

If so, get help.
I'm pretty sure i didn't take a stand on the subject for either direction, just pointing out the irony. ;)
Good thing you kept cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom