FAO jox

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Cheers for that f00king awesome fight on occassus bridge against my minstrel!!

And b4 the cuddle bunny brigade start with the usual, use pm shite, jox isnt receiveing PMs!

illu

Part of the furniture
I think I watched that fight and it went on for quite a while with Jox just winning it at the very end with hardly any health.
Was good fun all the fights around beno last night. Some very tough people out there, and I fought Gobo 1on1, used PH charge just before we fought and he killed me in about 10 seconds :p
In fact he destroyed me :> Nice stuff Gobo - you need nerfing :>

Oli - Illu

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Was a very good night tbh, i only just beat jox, and was a good fight with you ilu!

GIVF more nights like that tbh!

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Phule_Gubben said:
Think he meant Gobo, whatever class he is.

Gobbo is a merc iirc, i thought Censi may have been meaning me (minstrel) :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
DT is just one of those ghey little abilities.

change it into something usefull for FG rvr, but not so utterly devastating 1v1.

or give me an ability that makes people fumble fucking virtually every attack against me. :)

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

change it into something usefull for FG rvr, but not so utterly devastating 1v1.

or give me an ability that makes people fumble fucking virtually every attack against me. :)

Aww poor Censi, your class isnt good enough?

I sit and wonder what it would be like to have FZ/IP on my inf.

illu

Part of the furniture
I don't think Gobo even used DT on me, he just hit uber hard and it was like I was poisoned a LOT, and I had a lot of tools up and died ultra quick :> Was fun trying though, and I will keep trying :)

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
Lookdaddy said:
Was a very good night tbh, i only just beat jox, and was a good fight with you ilu!

GIVF more nights like that tbh!

And yep nice fights :> Lots of new name lowbie RR albs around who are very good fighters already. Scary times ahead :>

Oli - Illu

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
I don't think Gobo even used DT on me, he just hit uber hard and it was like I was poisoned a LOT, and I had a lot of tools up and died ultra quick :> Was fun trying though, and I will keep trying :)

Oli - Illu

less poking my heretic in rogs around next time mkay! :(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
amazingly yes..........you hear synergy.........and think nah it can't be. But then again you do see him everyone now and again.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

but the fumble crap on vamp is ok right? ;)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:
but the fumble crap on vamp is ok right? ;)
a vamp in group is mostly Dem spec. or VE but then it pretty much only uses weapskill buff etc ;)

and erm fumble on vamp can be resisted/purged (gets resisted allot. and purged also), fumble from merc cant be resisted/purged (afaik :p )

dont have purge on my ve vamp yet. so dunno,
never realy see many mercs out solo. well maybe they are. but the myrmidon/warder stealthers add all the time :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
censi said:

DT is very good for FG rvr....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom