fao Jox

S

saltymcpepper

i dont like you, cos you zerg, and you leech.
okthanks

S

saltymcpepper

you really are a total complete and utter bastard m8.

L

lathonial

salty, wtf is ur problem, where in the fao jox, does it say ur name. go away and get some years on ya, filthy mouthd tw*t

B

behatch

Originally posted by lathonial
salty, wtf is ur problem, where in the fao jox, does it say ur name. go away and get some years on ya, filthy mouthd tw*t

erm when did i say that thing in your sig?

S

saltymcpepper

what a insult
your a zergling idiot, should try soloing sometime, or not leeching someone thats trying to solo.

V

vintervargen

yet another archer that never used a melee style..

J

jox

Originally posted by Appollo
FAO: Jox

let me fight 1of u, be a sport :)

Cant even solo a green mob these days, need Ztyx by my side :>

Btw; Happy new Year!

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by vintervargen
yet another archer that never used a melee style..

I'm confused, is that good or bad?

He has avoided using his worst form of damage dealing or so few has found him that he has been forced to use it. Or SHOULD a scout be noble and use his melee as often as possible to make himself look bad on purpose...?

Each to his own I guess. :p

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Tranquil-
I'm confused, is that good or bad?

He has avoided using his worst form of damage dealing or so few has found him that he has been forced to use it. Or SHOULD a scout be noble and use his melee as often as possible to make himself look bad on purpose...?

Each to his own I guess. :p

it means he never soloed or killed anyone by himself, ever.

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by vintervargen
it means he never soloed or killed anyone by himself, ever.

Well, I don't know what he has or hasn't done, but I'm sure you soloed people with bow only on ald before. :p

B

behatch

Originally posted by Tranquil-
Well, I don't know what he has or hasn't done, but I'm sure you soloed people with bow only on ald before. :p

vinter,i'd say he hasnt used his 100%dur/con sword for numerous reasons

1-he lets his grp use swords

2-he leechs from zonewall,someone comes near him he legs it

3- there is too much blood on it allready form shuving it up infils arse's as a form off foreplay.

4-he is a zergling

5-he's gay

T

Tranquil-

Can't say many of the emain regulars can call them self non-zerging. Of the ones that have attacked me, I've only seen 1 solo ns this whole week. And some hunter that got lost at amg.

S

saltymcpepper

salty.jpg

L

lathonial

lol, u mids make me laff, fyi i av been i a grp > 4 once for about 3months, been soloing at mmg->mpk for last 2months on a regular basis, wtf are u on about, and evad, u avnt been of for fooking ages, so get lost, ur opinions count for nothing tbh. les get one thing straight

I PAY MY FKING SUBS, AND UNTIL SOMEONE PAYS IT FOR ME. ILL PLAY THE FEKING WELL I LIKE RIGHT !!! SO FUCKOFF!

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by lathonial
lol, u mids make me laff, fyi i av been i a grp > 4 once for about 3months, been soloing at mmg->mpk for last 2months on a regular basis, wtf are u on about, and evad, u avnt been of for fooking ages, so get lost, ur opinions count for nothing tbh. les get one thing straight

I PAY MY FKING SUBS, AND UNTIL SOMEONE PAYS IT FOR ME. ILL PLAY THE FEKING WELL I LIKE RIGHT !!! SO FUCKOFF!
are you solo in my ss?

L

lathonial

that isnt a fg, u were subject to kinads TS if i remember, just 3 of us, rest are adds

E

envenom

I remember once back a few months ago when Lationiel was leeching at amg when there was a battle for amg mids/albs i think he was on the hill lecching ofc i attack he runs down to the albs shouts help they still dont help and i kill him lol was funny s hell.

and hes one of the old timer scouts i think, i think i may have even bumped into him once or twice back when the game 1st came out when i was playing Envenom zerged then and zerged now lol ^^

K

kin

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
are you solo in my ss?

Well where you solo, or did adari which we killed seconds before
you, just happen to be at mmg 100 feet away ?

Maybe the honorabel Jox would like to explain the other day when i was hunting mmg, so he hit me once in front of fg mid an then ran.

Dont honor yourself, every mid and hib stealther both 'leech' and
play any dirty trick in the book.

Now some may think Lath sux at playing his scout, but if his so
sucky why come whine about being killed by him ?

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by kin
Well where you solo, or did adari which we killed seconds before
you, just happen to be at mmg 100 feet away ?

Maybe the honorabel Jox would like to explain the other day when i was hunting mmg, so he hit me once in front of fg mid an then ran.

Dont honor yourself, every mid and hib stealther both 'leech' and
play any dirty trick in the book.

Now some may think Lath sux at playing his scout, but if his so
sucky why come whine about being killed by him ?

AKA PEOPLE ARE SHIT

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
what a insult
your a zergling idiot, should try soloing sometime, or not leeching someone thats trying to solo.

¨this coming from u ?

lol usually get killed by u + adari or whoever when im trying to solo... so fo

Users who are viewing this thread