FAO: Jox

T

Tranquil-

I predict lots of targets for meh. Sooo... Now we have the targets, give volley. This would ofcourse create the need for a third logged buffbot which can rez the dead buffbots.

J

jox

Hehe, can any serious stealther honestly say that this thought never crossed their minds?

B

Belomar

Hehe, Jox, you do know that having another person in your group who is not in the same zone as you will increase your RPs for each kill, right? So better start levelling an RP bot for that purpose. That is, if there is space in your group, of course...

P

Pin

And a second shaman tucked away behind the graveyard north of apk to refresh the end buff ;)

J

Jiggs

omg did you see the last post :)

now u NEED to level a envenom bot to level 39

course then you need to carry around like 20cleavers lol

B

belth

Actually heard some sb nubber already has shammy and healer as bots... Afraid to lose? OH NO!

B

belth

omg ffs the bot has to be only 40 to cap on dualcleavers wtf stfu jox n00b ffs kthxbye! irl!

C

Cracked

Actually heard that it wasnt such a good ide to have a heal/aug bot. Apperently u make the same dmg only faster but not when u style. As a SB u use DF alot, you will only loose your end faster... Again this is what i heard.

Still, as i got access to a shammy/aug bot im currently in the making of a healer/aug 1. lvl 33 now. should ding 40 soon and be rdy for a test. Ill get back to you hehe

------------------
Says:

Excal,
Cracked LvL 50 SB
Scaldie LvL 50 Skald

Pryd,
Hertig LvL 21 Chanter
Raya LvL 19 Warden.

Users who are viewing this thread